[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you spent 72 hours in front of your computer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>Without taking a break

>Without taking a shower

>Without a decent meal

>Without a sense of time

>But with lots of fap time
>>
Never
>>
I can't even spend more than 2 hours in front of the computer lol
>>
>>53917065
You just described me in at NUT shell kek.
>>
i can't spend even 1h without pc
>>
>>53917065
>in front of your computer
What is this, 1999? Who "sits at computer" these days lmao
>>
>>53917065

All the time I'm not walking I'm spending it either on my computer, or paying the pizza delivery guy.

I even take shit with my laptop.
But I still sleep.
>>
>>53917114
Do you sit on or in it?
>>
>>53917114
Kek. u do smaart.
>>
>>53917065
Never happened. 72 hours is 3 god damn days.
>>
>>53917114
I do. Can't understand how anyone would spend over a couple of hours in front of a laptop each day. When you're doing that you might as well go on up to a desktop.
>>
>>53917065
I don't understand, do you mean like sitting in front of the computer without getting up or? At some point you'd have to go to the bathroom or get something to eat, so unless you've got shitjugs, pissbottles, and/or diapers and a fridge next to you you can't really stay for too long.
>>
>>53917114
Me
>>
I dont even have 10 mins at a pc without getting interrupted
>>
>>53917086
leave /g/
>>
>>53917114
lolwut? Most people?
>>
>>53917086
>>>/out/
>>
>>53917065
do you people not need sleep or something? the longest i sat infront of my computer but including piss and food time was like 22 hours during WotLK launch
>>
>Without taking a break
last friday to monday probably
>Without taking a shower
I only take a bath once a week and that is all my body gets
>Without a decent meal
describe decent. I guess I only get a decent meal on saturday and sunday (once each day) and the rest of the week I am eating crapfood.
>Without a sense of time
3 days without sense of time never happened but most days go by one by one without much thinking inbetween
>But with lots of fap time
never I guess....
>>
>>53917086
Get out of our home.
>>
>3 days without break
Fuck that. I've gone 3 days with nap and piss breaks to make deadlines but you'd be a useless zombie after 24 hours straight.
>>
>>53921153
A true soldier /g/ take notes.
>>
>>53917065
Cocaine binge and fapping until it hurts to touch my dick!
>>
File: IMG_3735.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3735.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>53917065
Never
Never
Never
Never
Never
>cant go a day without going outside
>normie
>deal with it
>>
>>53917065
never. Not because I'm not autistic enough, just that stting or lying in one position for more than half an hour is incredibly uncomfortable.

I still only bathe maybe once or twice a week and always lose myself in my hobby and cum in my undies and don't change, it's just that I do it from the comfort of my bed as well
>>
>>53917872
This
>>
>>53917065
The past 4 years of my life.
>>
>>53921881
>>
>>53917086
I can stand up to about 3-4 hours before my eyes start burning.
I need a new monitor
>>
72 hours? Never. The longest I've ever spent was like 30, which I do occasionally when I've gotten myself stuck on a nocturnal cycle and know I need to get up at a normal time in a few days, so I force myself to stay up until a normal people bedtime.

I have weeks where I don't do much except sit at the computer, but I still shower every day (can't stand feeling greasy) and go out for food, booze, and smokes.
>>
I have to take a break after a few hours or my back and legs start hurting
>>
>>53917065
Never, I'm not a faggot like op.
>>
>>53917065
currently in the process....
>>
>>53917065
never, max I've been was around 30 hours and it was in order to finish a university project. (i did have a sense of time and no fap)
>>
>>53917065
max i've archived was 2 days. And replace lot's of fap time with WoW time.
Shit, i miss that time.
>>
>>53917205
it sits on me.
>>
>>53917065
I once spent about 27 hours at my computer when I first started programming.

I burned out so hard.
I spent 2 weeks away from the internet after that.

I don't know how anyone could live with themselves after sitting at their computer for 72 hours.
>>
>>53924332
You can do better senpai
>>
>>53917086
fuck off.
>>
>>53923847
who else /waitingforlegion/ for the nostalgia feels? Haven't played since TBC myself
>>
>>53921153
Sounds like /r9k/ to me.
>>
>>53917872
Because I'd rather have a smart phone that can do all the basic crap in a second without carrying the bulk and a laptop for anything else.
>>
>>53920494
I like this guy.
>>
>>53917086
Get out! Schoo! Schoo!
>>
>>53917086
underage
>>
>>53917065
i don't remember well.
(2?) (1,5?) years ago (?)
>>
>>53917065
never desu
>>
>>53917065
Diablo II marathon, happens every year when ladder resets. I quit life and play the first week till I have reached Baal runs in hell with at least 4 heroes. No time for fap or shower, just food and Pepsi.
>>
>>53917065
A week and a half ago.
>>
Easter break
>>
Everyday
>>
Never. Longest I ever did was 12 hours I think, usually I sit around 3-4 hours each time.
>>
>>53917065
Last week
>>
Never. Even at the height of my WoW addiction I managed to do physical exercise by cycling and walking to the store.

People in net cafes in Asia die from this shit, so I would never subject my body to that kind of torture
>>
>>53917065
After I graduated from a useless degree
>>
>>53917086
Fuck off normie
>>
>>53931603
Lol, I'll do that soon, thanks for the idea
>>
There have been times where I have spent every waking hour on the pc. I have to at least get up every few hours though. A walk to the kitchen for some food or water or to the bathroom is usually sufficient to stretch my legs. After like 12 hours though, depending on the lighting, I have to take a break and just not stare at a computer screen. During my wow days this worked well as I would just walk to taco bell or something and get some food or if they were closed I would just force myself to take a long shower.

One summer, other than when I was asleep (for at least 10 hours every morning) I was on WoW for every single hour. Logging out to run to the bathroom is a waste of time. I usually only had a meal and snacks or two meals a day and I usually had soda as well.

I wish my parents didn't let me do that to myself.

Oh well.
>>
>>53917065
I'm always on my phone (mostly on FB).
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.