[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Galaxy S7 vs S7 Edge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How does video look on this thing?

I'm getting an S7 today and the bigger battery on the Edge model is a big draw for me but I have concerns about the wraparound display.
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>53899453
good lock is a replacement for touchwiz, a hell of a lot nicer and very close to android n design with the notification/quick setting dropdown. check it out, you can find it in the samshit store. its probably the only way i could stand a galaxy
>>
>>53899486
>thinks a shitty samshit launcher gets rid of touchjizz

Retard.
>>
Why not get a normal S7?
>>
>>53899436
>I have concerns about the wraparound displa

What concerns? It's just a shit gimmick. Won't better your experience, and it won't worsen it either. Just get the Edge.
>>
>>53899619
>What concerns? It's just a shit gimmick. Won't better your experience, and it won't worsen it either
It will if he's not used to seeing the rope and the bottom of any video he watches bend out of sight
>>
>>53899486
>samshit store
>touchwizz
>samshit bloatware
top fucking jej
>>
>>53899617
Because he wants something LE WACKEY AND CUH-RAY-Z AND DIFFERENT
>>
>>53899693
Actually I mostly want the longer battery life.
I've also heard the Edge is more comfortable to hold as a camera.

My only concern is the Edge gimmick. I'm worried about holding the phone and activating shot because I'm touching the curved screen. Also worried about how videos will look.
>>
File: 20160312_212731.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160312_212731.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>53899723
The Edge version is not that much bigger than the normal one actually, especially if you have the chance to compare them side-by-side.
>>
>>53899769
Battery difference is 3000 vs 3600
>>
>>53899436
I got the S7 edge.

The bigger battery display is nice and the edge is nice to quickly get to your apps, especially if your holding it with one hand.
It's a shame that they don't utilize both sides. I can see myself using one side for my contacts and the other for my apps.
Also the display on the edge is slighter better, also it's a bigger size.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.