[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good movies about women in computer science? My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: game.jpg (91 KB, 460x681) Image search: [Google]
game.jpg
91 KB, 460x681
What are some good movies about women in computer science? My gf and I watched pic related and she was really into it, but she won't watch Jobs because she says it's too much of a boys club.
>>
File: 91yvQQR - Imgur.png (772 KB, 674x7920) Image search: [Google]
91yvQQR - Imgur.png
772 KB, 674x7920
I've got bad news for you.
Computer Science in general is a boys-only club.
>>
home alone 2
>>
File: rlC59dr - Imgur.jpg (748 KB, 1000x4624) Image search: [Google]
rlC59dr - Imgur.jpg
748 KB, 1000x4624
>>53891172
this one is better
>>
>le women in computer science meme
>>
>Hackers
>>
>>53891132

Dump her immediately.

Otherwise she will take the house, kids, and your spleen, then go full butch dyke.
>>
>>53891132
>Turing was a suave sociable faggot genius
>make him an autistic sperg to sell film
>>
>>53891132
Halt and Catch Fire. It's a great show and has 2 female main characters.
>>
Pirates of the Silicon Valley has female Xerox engineers
>>
>>53891132
What's the best linux distro for grills?
>>
>>53892150
ubuntu
>>
>>53892150
Hannah Montana Linux
>>
>>53891132
Well then at this point, you slap the shit out of that feminist loving cunt, tell her to pack her shit or watch decent fucking movies.

The fat fucking hippo.
>>
>>53891132
The Imitation Game is fantastic. Jobs was too full of Steve yelling at people.

As for true computer science movies, too few and far between. There is The Social Network, which is ok for its time (before the startup thing really went mainstream).
>>
>>53892150
Moeubuntu
>>
>>53891132
Watch antitrust with her and then speak to her about the dangers of proprietary software
>>
If she is into Computer science I would start with lectures from Stanford or MIT.
>>
>>53891132
>boys club
divorce, dump, run, immediately
>>
>>53891132
Tell that bitch to shut her face pussy. Watch your movie like a fucking man OP.
>>
>>53892273
So Windows is finally getting its penis removal surgery?
>>
>>53891132
>gf
>my
>>
Couldn't they get a handsome actor and not that alien giraffe?
>>
I work in a cinema, most people who watched Steve Jobs were old people.

Yup, pensioners, who don't even know what a Mac is.
>>
>>53891132
Into the trash with her.
>>
>>53891132
In hunter-gather civilizations, before cultural appropriation, women who visited the men's tent were beaten and gangraped.

We should bring back the practice because our modern custom are Eurocentric.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.