[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just start a programming course. I also work full time so don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 260x194
I just start a programming course. I also work full time so don't have much free time to study.
I am to tired on my day off to do anything. After searching online I came across "smart pills"
I ordered from modafinilcat and took one last Sunday. I studied for 14 hours wattle short breaks.
It seems to good to be true.
Anyone have any experience with this?
>>
Anon they are very bad for you long term, stop taking them, grab some coffee
>>
I recently ordered from modafinilcat for the first time, too. I took 100mg at lunch and 100mg a few hours later(modalert). I found that it exacerbated my anxiety, and while it definitely helped me stay awake, I wouldn't say it helped me actually focus any better. It's commonly mislabeled as a nootropic, it seems it's more for general alertness than concentration.
>>
Drugs are bad, Anon. Winners don't do drugs.
>>
>>53874375
>not knowing it metabolizes to formaldehyde and collects in veins

Enjoy your blood clots, liver failure, and brain lesions
>>
>>53874375
Why on Earth would you take medical advice from 4chan?

Do you have brain damage?
>>
Get Ritalin or Adderal, and stop being a faggot.
>>
>>53874491
>>53874431

This

I have taken it.
Longterm = unhealthy.
Short term = awesome.
>>
>>53875116
This pretty much. If you can get used to the side effects it will get you going. At least you won't die at the agd of 30.
>>
>>53875558
No, you'll just be addicted to Amphetamines.

Modafinil is not as bad in low doses.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 393x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 393x600
>>53875116
More addictive and more illegal.
More harmful to the body and brain.

>Modifinal
It fucks with the histamine pathway.
Extreme obsessive thoughts of things (including sucide).

Both unhealthy.
Watch out for the micro sleeping when your driving... It's super fun going 65 down the highway.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 577x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 577x488
>>53875572
And used sometimes responsibly.
With proper hydration, food, sleep and other supplements.
>>
>>53874431
>coffee
You can overuse coffee too.
My caffeine addiction was so bad that if I didn't get any for 5 hours I would get huge headaches and generally started feeling like shit if I continued to not feed my addiction. I couldn't even sleep well because I felt so shit all the time if I didn't drink coffee.

Just a warning for you guys.
>>
Had to deal with my mother having transient ischemic attack over a year ago (she previously had a stroke in her life), the result of which I also found out about various medications in its prevention, which also happen to be incredibly powerful nootropics by their nature. If you can get your hands on Semax, it's going to be the wonder drug, it's considered both good for health and also reduces anxiety and ADHD.
>>
>>53874375
If you're gonna take them, cycle them. Any drastic effects is placebo. These don't alter your chemistry as much as they would like you to believe
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.