[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>video tutorial series on youtube >first video has 14 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1458058246507.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
1458058246507.jpg
418 KB, 1920x1152
>video tutorial series on youtube
>first video has 14 million views
>second video in the series has 2 million
>third video has 1.7 million
>fourth video is 700k

And it keeps decreasing with every video. The teacher of the series is a pretty nice guy
and everyone in the comments like him.

>mfw people think if we have free education people will become smart
>mfw /g/ thinks programming learning material is everywhere now and we will have
programmers everywhere

Nope, stupid people will stay stupid. I mean our generation has all this great free
knowledge and everyone just spends all their time posting dumb shit on facebook
and looking for attention

Cell phones are a great piece technology that lets you talk to your friends & family easily
but no one uses it for that and it has turned into selfie and facebook machines. It has so
distracted people that you can't even talk to someone for 10 minutes without them looking at
their phone.
>>
Please summarize whatever it is you are trying to say into one sentence
>>
>>53867928
"I hate normal fags"
>>
>>53867774
I agree OP. But robots are smarter. Robots will take all the programming jobs soon.

>inb4 who will program the robots

the robots will
>>
This is just a universal truth of life OP. Only the few will take something all the way. Many, many people are happy to start at level 1, but only the dedicated really achieve some level of mastery.

Happens in any academic field, sports, video games, and more. Lots of people start- very few actually go all the way. OP, be one of the few, not one of many
>>
There are no barriers for starting to learn new stuff, it's easy to start. Sticking to something is another thing, there are so many distractions. I've started lot of things, finished not so many. It's great time to be alive if you are decisive, disciplined, hard working and capable to focus in the midst of all the bullshit distractions.

Normies with their shitty lifestyles are fucked. Your average 4chan poster is also fucked, coming from decent background in western world but wasting all his time on video games, anime and shitposting. The trends seems to be that there are going to be less and less good well paying jobs for the average folk but increasingly many shitty "jobs". But there is also a narrow peak of expert people who will have to work hard but will be extremely well of.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.