[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I took my water damaged iPhone into the T-mobile store claiming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: apple-iphone-6-plus-1.jpg (72 KB, 487x556) Image search: [Google]
apple-iphone-6-plus-1.jpg
72 KB, 487x556
I took my water damaged iPhone into the T-mobile store claiming it "just stopped turning on after an update" The phone has positive water damage indicators on the inside and is obviously damaged.

They actually submitted the warranty request. My question is, if I take the new phone and mail the damaged one back, will it eventually catch up with me? Or can I keep denying it like Nixon?
>>
File: 1457260501647.jpg (56 KB, 485x459) Image search: [Google]
1457260501647.jpg
56 KB, 485x459
>getting an iPhone in the first place
>>
They will bill you.

Nice try.
>>
>>53866578
Guess I'll pay the $300+ for a new one and get the applecare+
>>
>>53866550
you made this already
you have to pay hundreds for it
>>
>>53866578
pretty much this, if your warranty claim is denied (which it will be) they'll just bill your account for the cost of the new device.
>>
Leaving your phone on the counter while taking a shower can activate the water strips. Tell them you had it in the case in your backpack and that there's no reason it should be damaged
>>
There are still non-water resistant phones in 2016?
>>
>>53866550
You will be charged for the new phone on your bill. They will keep your other phone. Basically, you are not getting shit for free.
>>
>>53868584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m2y3lPWSCg
>>
>his phone has water damage indecators
>>
>>53868649
*indicators
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.