[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does my Motorola Moto G 1st gen run much faster than my Samsung
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: S5_Neo_Black_comp.png (243 KB, 380x420) Image search: [Google]
S5_Neo_Black_comp.png
243 KB, 380x420
This is something that has always been bothering me, in stupid casual mobile games such as Clash Royale and Geometry Dash my Moto G runs much faster, almost seamlessly, compared to my Samsung S5 Neo which experiences a framerate jitter in geometry dash, and a FPS rate of about 25-30 in Clash Royale. Does anybody know why this is so? The S5 Neo has far superior specs to the Moto G, by the way.
>>
>>53865143
touch jizz.

If you can, install AOSP
>>
Kek 8 fucking moar corez and put shitty Mali 720 GPU..geez no wonder why it's lag...
>>
>>53865143
I have s5 neo too and its laggy

What can i do to fix this shithead phone
>>
>>53867584
Install gentoo

No but custom rom, 0 bloat
>>
>>53867609
How hard is it to install a custom room? Does the phone need to be rooted and does it shit over my warranty if i do so?
>>
>>53867798
Bootloader has to be unlocked. This voids the warranty.

Totally with it if you were dumb enough to buy a touchwiz infested phone.
>>
>>53867883
I got this phone as a gift. I don't want to bother you anymore only one last thing. Can i get rid of touchwiz without installing a new room and doing other fancy rocket science things, and what exactly it touchwiz? I first thought it was the keyboard
>>
File: burning.png (175 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
burning.png
175 KB, 900x900
>touchjizz
The S7 has one of the most powerful mobile SoCs on the market and it still runs like a feature phone. Samsung's "software" """"""""""engineers"""""""""" need to be gassed.
>>
>>53868030
No, touchwiz is like a virus. Only way to get rid of it is to purge everything.
>>
>>53868167
Cry more faggot
>>
>>53868030
You can disable some of Samsung's (and even Google) apps that you don't use, some phones get noticeably faster depending on what you disable is a performance hog.

Touchwizz is Samsung's customization of the default Android operating system
>>
>>53867609
this
>>
>>53865143
Who knows what you've downloaded you shit bad, I have a 1st gen moto g that I love just fine but it is in no way better than the S5
Send me your S5 I'll take it
>>
>>53871167
S5 neo not the regular S5
>>
>>53865143
I don't know, my moto g is pretty laggy.

I don't play games though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.