[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is this botnet meme all about? >sends users statistics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1433423243737.jpg (56 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1433423243737.jpg
56 KB, 800x450
So what is this botnet meme all about?

>sends users statistics
Wow, it's fucking nothing. Every program does that, even open source software like Mozilla.

Time to get rid of your tinfoil hats, /g/ents.
>>
Quit pooing in the street Pajeet
>>
>>53860050
this. /g/ really needs to pull the stick out of their asses
>>
poopie poopie get rupee
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 700x2120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 700x2120
>>53860050
Go shill somewhere else!
>>
>>53860050
It seems you forgot to shill in already existing shillthreads
>>
>>53860050
>>53860073
Dear Rajesh,

Because of your lack of unique pasta we are compelled to terminate our contract. Your poor performance in online viral marketing has created doubt among our potential customers.

With this, I am issuing your resignation from all online sales activities.

Regards,
Pajeet Mehta
Dept. of Online Marketing
Microsoft India
>>
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>
File: 1459416865326.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1459416865326.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>53860798
>>53860839
>>53860798

>Kek
>>
File: 1428257112984.png (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428257112984.png
178 KB, 500x500
>>53860050
>even open source software like Mozilla.
>Mozilla
>Software
>>
Most importantly, there's Windows Update. Every version of Windows which included this bullshit was progressively worse, and later Windows Update itself was also worse. It was worse with Vista, bundling the default option of automatically installed updates with automatically forced restarts shoving hard work down the drain, ESPECIALLY FOR WHEN THE USER ISN'T THERE TO MAKE THEIR CHOICE ON RESTARTING. Then that prompt for the forced restarts was even worse in Windows 8, in which rather than even bashing a user in their face as just a window, it bashes a user in their face ALONG WITH BLOCKING OUT THE REST OF THE ENTIRE SCREEN to force a user to attend to this often useless bullshit, with automatically installing updates still the default option. It's only the worst anyone could ever go through in Windows 10, with options to not download updates completely removed so users have no choice other than that bullshit nagging them in their face, and the other worse thing about it is that whenever it has an Internet connection it's also automatically downloading whatever the corrupt executives at M$ want shoved through their "update" service onto everything running Windows 10, and inevitably installing that bullshit it downloaded over the Internet every time Windows is restarted. This time IT'S AN ACTUAL TROJAN-DROPPER FORCING ITS "FEATURES" - IT'S LITERALLY BUNDLED MALWARE.

In fact, the original use of "Enjoy your botnet" was for when someone discussed pirated Windows copies they downloaded from somewhere which isn't trustworthy and could have the uploaders bundling malware into the copies, but now that literally applies to actual official and unmodified copies of Windows 10 with a Trojan-Dropper from Micro$oft included anyway.
>>
>be white
>be called pajeet for liking Windows
>"okay."

I wonder if it's only the vocal minority that hates Windows and the guys that like it are like me and don't post about it.
>>
It also uninstalls programs without asking you first. Great OS
>>
>>53860944
>be white
Sure, rajesh. How was /v/?
>>
File: 1457915242348.png (13 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1457915242348.png
13 KB, 736x547
>>53860050
>So what is this botnet meme all about?
>>sends users statistics
>Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Literal dumb botcuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.