[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy a thinkpad >keyboard sounds like a clicky piece of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-04.jpg (52 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-04.jpg
52 KB, 604x517
>buy a thinkpad
>keyboard sounds like a clicky piece of shit, as if everything is falling apart as I type
>some keys have to be punched to get past the click and work
>parts of the laptop that aren't keys click when I rest my hands on it
>touchpad is a dotty piece of shit
>inexplicable red dot in the middle that seems like it was designed for caffeine overdosed teens to use

Can someone make something with the build quality of my chromebook but a regular laptop?

guys, i've been memed
>>
>>53860035
Remove the crusty cum between the keys
>>
What version did you buy?
>>
oh yeah, and the Fn button is to the left of the Ctrl button?

How am I supposed to work in the library while surrounded by QTs when i'll be pissing everyone off with this typing?
>>
File: 4L_aCttB41C.jpg (48 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
4L_aCttB41C.jpg
48 KB, 620x413
>>53860067
>i might disturb normies with my typing
What a fucking beta, true alphas type loud as fuck and dgaf who hears them because they are too busy asserting dominance
>>
>>53860067
QTs in the library? What school do you go to? In america the only students I ever saw studying in the school library were poo in loos and azn guys. I never saw any qt white women studying in the library. They all study at home or at coffee shops. And you can type loud as fuck at a coffeeshop and no one will notice or give a shit.
>>
>>53860238

my library has a higher density of 8+s out of 10 than any building... I've ever been in. I'm srs.
>>
>>53860238
in the netherlands the university libraries are known to be not so much for 'studying' but for pretty people to chill in
>>
>>53860324

OP here and same here as well. There are silent rooms which aren't this, and this is what I complain about.
>>
>>53860315
Same desu.

>Go to library
>Literally 8-9/10's everywhere
>Qt girl in the other cubicle giggling

>y-y-you too...
>>
>>53860035
Can someone make something with the build quality of my chromebook but a regular laptop?

Macbook pro
>>
>>53860238
camwhores
>>
>>53860035
Not our fault you were too fucking stupid to do proper research on the quality of the laptop and the reputation of the seller beforehand.
>>
>>53860348
I can't believe libraries still exist in 2016.
>>
>>53860035
>>inexplicable red dot in the middle that seems like it was designed for caffeine overdosed teens to use

I'ts literally for scientists, or anyone who works with gloves who cant/dont take them off.

it may sound creaky, but its built strong, my t420 fell off my standing desk at work the other day, one thing that broke was a spring that holds the clip in for the dvd quick release, not even a crack on the frame.

Shit would have dented a macbook.
>>
>>53860035
Sell your thinkpad to some one who'll appreciate it.

Buy some crappy acer.
>>
>>53860035
>falling for the thinkipad meme

Serves you right. Maybe netx time you'll think twice before buying overrated cheap chinese shit
>>
Which thinkpad do you have? I don't think any of them have clicky keys

>tfw had to solve almost 20 captchas

>>53860067
>the Fn button is to the left of the Ctrl button
Macs have this desu
>>
Wow you are probably the kind of faggot who actually enjoys the awful macbook keys. Just hand in your man card, buy an apple and stop thinking about those QTs because you're a faggot.
>>
It's an X230
>>
>>53861291
>buy a thinkpad with chiclet keys
>complain when they're shit
>>
I don't understand the poisonous /g/ mentality. It's like some sort of reverse tinkerer mentality. Rather than experiment with the unknown, you wallow within the known (consumer products) and tinker with different desktop layouts, app layouts (and shitloads of irrelevant apps) etc.
>>
>>53860035
>Can someone make something with the build quality of my chromebook but a regular laptop?

Buy a C720 w/ 4GB RAM, buy a 42mm SSD, coreboot it, install a recent linux distro (>3.18 kernel) or wondows
>>
File: 1458246478537.jpg (180 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1458246478537.jpg
180 KB, 534x627
>>53860035

>2016
>buying a prehistoric think meme
>falling for thinkmeme

lel
>>
>>53860609
Falling for the DMCA meme
>>
>>53860035
>get old thinkpad x220 from company
>keyboard is nice
>mint condition
>trackpoint is great
I love my qt thinkpad, best meme I've fallen for. And all of that FOR FREE
>>53861471
Nice memepost
>>
>>53860035
ThinkPads in general are some of the toughest laptops I've ever seen outside of actual toughbooks.

They're so tough, in fact, you'll have to break most of it to take it apart!
>>
>>53861539

Thanks m8!
>>
File: 1392188281453.png (176 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
1392188281453.png
176 KB, 494x468
>>53860067
>oh yeah, and the Fn button is to the left of the Ctrl button?
>he doesn't know about the BIOS setting

Get a load of this kek
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.