[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the back of my laptop. I take my Laptop to Uni everyday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 03042016_2148.jpg (80 KB, 666x392) Image search: [Google]
03042016_2148.jpg
80 KB, 666x392
This is the back of my laptop. I take my Laptop to Uni everyday.

Every girl I dated so far liked it.

What now, /g/?
>>
>>53851581
I'll give a bump and a thumbs up to your cool reddit post my friend.
>>
>>53851581
>Every girl I've dated so fat liked it.
So none.
>>
>>53851692
you think you're subtle, huh?
>>
>>53851581
It's nice that society is so accepting of people with autism spectrum disorder these days. How nice of your female classmates to allow you to tell people on the internet that you have dated them. Did they make you tendies as well?
>>
>>53851581
>What now
Get a paint scraper, scrape those off, and make your laptop look respectable.
>>
gayming stickers on a gayming laptop, you are a faggot & retard op.

also:
-no overlap
-white borders, cut those of faggot
-paper? you need expensive VINYL stickers you cheap shit
-its 2016. you put a removable backplate cover on that shit so you can move between laptops. you can get that shit for a few bucks on all 12-17'' form factors on amazon

if you go to a gayming event nobody will notice you and the gayming-people will laugh at you for ruining your case.

if you go to a hacker event (the only people that care about stickers) people will think you are a crying baby for attending it with a gayming laptop and those shitty stickers (propably will think your laptop is a honeypot and fuck up your shit)

girls like it? who the fuck cares. girls like flowers and cheap chocolate, you are a disgrace in the face of your fellow human beings for fucking up the simple task of applying stickers.
>>
>>53851581
I think you need to re-evaluate some of your life choices
>>
File: 1458892058075.jpg (93 KB, 755x696) Image search: [Google]
1458892058075.jpg
93 KB, 755x696
>>53851581
>Every girl I dated so far liked it
>>
>kansas city
move to a real city and you'll quickly see what a faggot you are.

you'll also probably get punched in the face for having "master race" written on your laptop next to pseudo-nazi iconography.
>>
>>53851581
>stickers
>ever
The only time I find a sticker acceptable is when you want to cover up the horrendous logo of the laptop's manufacturer so you don't look like a sell out.

Also
>you game on a laptop
How cute.
>>
>>53851581
>gaymen shit
>nonfree cuckware shit

fuck outta here faggot
>>
>Every girl I dated so far told me her boyfriend's son liked it
>>
>>53851581
Fuck off, chad.
>>
going to need pictures of the girls next to that laptop
>>
>>53852724
Back to /r9k/ normal cuck
>>
>>53851581

You are probably good looking and/or have a big dong.

I've dated 8/10's when I was at peak autism and only had 30 friends on facebook.
>>
>>53852260
>bawww nazis
keep crying, bitch nigger.
>>
You could literally wear a trenchcoat and fedora and as long as you're handsome and tall girls will still flock to you.
>>
>>53851581
>you on a game mac?
what the fuck is that supposed to even mean
>>
File: that's bait.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
that's bait.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>53851581
>>
>>53851581
SAGE IN AL FIELDS
>>
>>53851581
>not a ThinkPad/Dell/whatever
>ASUS RoG
>LE HURR DURR PC MASTER RACE
>unironically having FazeClan stickers

kill yourself and then fuck the back off to your uni where your kind belongs

this shit is why I dropped CS and actually started studying something useful
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.