[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest information leak in hostory has just been revealed. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: panamapapers[1].jpg (218 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
panamapapers[1].jpg
218 KB, 955x500
Biggest information leak in hostory has just been revealed.
Why havent you leaked any information yet /g/?
>>
>>53849624
I leaked some pee.
>>
>>53849645
As I made some tea.
>>
>>53849624
I'm sure the papers will go through this dump with total objectivity. especially the british ones.
>>
>>53849663
No one from Britain has been revelaed (so far).
Im sure theyre hiding their names in some cleaver way or have their offshore accounts under some other company (meaning not under Mossack Fonseca but some other unknown one).
>>
>>53849624
Because my employer doesn't have any relevant info, where a leak would benefit the world.

It sucks that they didn't publish it though, now they can cherry pick their targets, which is bound to be used as propaganda tool and lower the effect.
>>
i dont think anyone is interested in som fringe gmod server's forum database from 2013
>>
>>53849706
italian papers talk about something about cameron.
>>
>>53849775
Ok cool, we'll just have to wait and see how all of this develops and see what other names are going to come up, 11 million documents is going to take a while to go through.
>>
>>53849624
my ass used to leak blood, but haven't in a while

is that enough for you OP?
>>
>>53849706
It's no secret that there's a fuckton of shady businesses and dirty money hiding in London property markets.
http://www.private-eye.co.uk/registry
I'm not sure what this really has to do with /g/, however.
>>
>corruption exists "scandal" #4239587298043723 that's gonna be forgotten in some days after the latest one involving Oil was

W O W
O
W

I'M SO SURPRISED
>>
>>53850046
The big difference here is proof. Nobody sane was surprised by NSA leaks either but when people got proof for it, it's easier to act against it. That didn't go too well in US of A, where the guberment can spread muh terrorist or muh patriotism propaganda but it might work to get rid of some of the corrupt scumbags.

Take Gunnlaugsson, this guy is done for politically at very least.
>>
>>53850239
And nobody sane is surprised that filthy rich people who control the world use dubious ways to get richer. The NSA was a much more unexpected thing than corruption scandal #43782647812649814901 and guess what, nothing will come out of either.
>>
>>53850258
Obviously not but without having a name it would be just empty accusations they wouldn't even have to address.

Nothing will change for the real big guys like Putin but this should at least get us rid of some corrupt ministers in our own governments. It won't have as huge effect as it should but hey, it's something.

Might inspire more leakers too.
>>
>>53850046
>>53850258
>15 year old edgy Americans
Once you get old enough youll probably understand, if not then youre a part of the problem.

I guess ignorance truly is bliss.
>>
>>53850580
>underage fag calling others underage while showing how much of an easily impressionable baby he is with baby's first corruption scandal

fucking KEK
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.