[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lazy game reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Anyone else here enjoy LGR's content?
>vidya >>>>>>>/v/
I'm talking about his computer/hardware/software/oddware series.
I find myself learning new things about older computers and even the companies in general.
>>
I enjoy his content, watch him for hours sometimes because he isn't overwhelming.
>>
>>53844715
I like his hardware videos, as he gives some background info and some pretty neat info on some tech. The game reviews on the other hand are pretty boring and have a lot of cringe'y "jokes"
>>
>>53844852
I agree with you there. I avoid the games and try to stick with the hardware and such. I also enjoy the thrifting videos but that's because I thrift around and find alot of cool shit too.
>>
>>53844715
His Thrifting videos are quite fun.
Oddware is by far the best segment though
>>
Love his content, informative guy. He's also very active on Twitter with his fans, as he is currently moving so he said his content will be a little sparse.
>>
Give me a link to a good video. That will be the video I form my opinion on. Otherwise back2lurking
>>
>>53844715
>eceleb horseshit
>vidyagaymz
This thread is super cancer.
>>
>>53845818
>thinks since they're on youtube they're a celebrity
>he doesn't realize the guy is informative and knows his shit but older tech and computers
What a faggot
>>
>>53845172
one of his historical montage videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQEOvLeLfTw
his thrifting series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3KK7fLV7No
>>
>>53845818

You are cancer.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.