[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is formatting the best "form" of antivirus ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: adblocking.png (7 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
adblocking.png
7 KB, 346x346
Is formatting the best "form" of antivirus ?
>>
>>53843648
If you're 100% sure you're infected, yes.
>>
>>53843669
Don't forget to reflash your BIOS and chuck all your USB drives in the dumpster.
>>
>>53843669
I hardly know how you could be 100 % sure.
>>
new computer

you wouldn't get fucked by a man with aids so you shouldn't touch a computer with aids
>>
>>53843697
formatting your PC is just another broken condom
>>
no network drivers is the best antivirus
>>
Reminder that the NSA has a malware that's literally unerasable
>>
>>53843648
>putting drives into your computer
>>
>Not using 'Common Sense 2016'
>>
``formatting''
>>
>>53844037
yeah its called ignorance and you can only protect yourself with Common Sense 2016 as previously mentioned.
>>
Install OpenBSD faggot
>>
>>53843676
how about other ROMs and firmware? you can't flash the math coprocessor, the raid bios, or vidya
>>53843697
>>
>>53843695
if your document files are hashed and you're getting a popup that says GIBE BTC 4 PASSWORD I think you can be 100% sure unless you want to delve into solipsism
>>
>>53843648
why did you put "form" between quotes?
>>
>>53847087
Because he didn't install OpenBSD
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.