[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon has a stupid project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 175823.jpg (28 KB, 400x312) Image search: [Google]
175823.jpg
28 KB, 400x312
I've got a conceptual idea of an app that could go popular, but I don't have time to study java to do it. I need someone trust worthy to help me with the code of it.

Where can I find someone to help me developing an android app that could be successful ? What are your advices? I feel like I should set a real contract up in case the guy wants a big part of the win. Can't say he will do it for free but I don't think I can pay him well enough if the app doesn't fly off the charts like my utopian brain believes it will

I don't want to steal a Chinese boy to do it
>>
Btw i feel like this thread is in between /g/ and /adv/ I'm sorry if you feel it doesn't belong here but I feel this is the best place to get proper answers
>>
File: 1459365110134.png (7 KB, 257x206) Image search: [Google]
1459365110134.png
7 KB, 257x206
>>53840337
>I'm an idea guy
>Do all the work for none of the rewards
>>
Quit you'are job if you believe in ur idea, only to realize that you are retarded
>>
>>53840400
Nope if it happens, reward is shared between the people who worked on it. If it doesn't I'm as helpless as you and we don't get shit for it. There's the idea
>>
>>53840402
You can't quit your studies when you're doing great
>>
File: Value of ideas.png (146 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
Value of ideas.png
146 KB, 485x364
>>53840337
nobody cares about your stupid little idea except you. if you want to get rich quick, go buy a lottery ticket.
>>
>>53840459

Oh boy there we go here's the frustrated guy coming in

Let's suppose it's a great idea, even without a good execution, i can get some money from it. If it is a good idea with a good execution, I get all the money and you keep complaining about pessimistic shit.
Btw you have more chances of getting struck by lightning than winning the lottery
>>
>>53840337
You can post your idea in here, Google/Apple/Microsoft is working on somethign similar anyway.
>>
So you want some guy to code your App for you. If people like it he will get some of the money. You become the rest for doing nothing. If the app Flops, he worked for free. Nice plan faggot
>>
>>53840648
Meh. I'm a paranoid little shit, I'll do it if I can't find no one to realize it. But right now I don't feel like it. I'll prioritize /g/ you'll get it don't worry.
The positive side of meticulous paranoid personality is that you will get everything described and maybe illustrated.
>>
Xamarin dev here, I'll develop it for 75% of the company equity, and publish on all 3 platforms at my cost.

If not for equity, my hourly rate is $75 per hour.
>>
>>53840661
I got the idea, structured it into a plausible and easy app. I don't need more to say that I've worked on the project, i get credit for it.
>>
>>53840712
Not to be rude but at 75% you can also make the idea by yourself.
>>
>>53840768
Not the same guy, but if your idea is worth milions you still will get quite a lot.

quite a lot > 0
>>
>>53840843

I will lose quite a lot. 75% on 1000 is 750. I lose 250(yes I want a real 50%/50%)
I'd rather mess the code myself and take ages than bowing to this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.