[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If android is so good then why has the iPhone beat the android
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 12
File: iphone 6s.jpg (372 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
iphone 6s.jpg
372 KB, 2500x1667
If android is so good then why has the iPhone beat the android flagships consistently in benchmarks and app opening speed since the 4s?

Why can't android just get good chip developers like apple?
>>
>>53837533

Because Android would, then few months later after the latest qualcomm is released, then a new iphone would be out to beat the benchmarks.
>>
File: Dedbutcool.jpg (65 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Dedbutcool.jpg
65 KB, 403x403
Custom designed silicon and software vs off the shell hardware and software + java crap
>>
>>53837582
>iPhone 6s came out in october 2015
>BTFO the s7 which came out like a month ago

hmm...

it seems like android is always a year behind in terms of processing
>>
>>53837533
This is what happens when you compare a phone with a "universal" SO, with a Full HD or 2K screen vs another with a custom made SO, with a SD or sub HD screen.
>>
>>53837692
Enjoy your multitasking
>>
>>53837715

You dont know what you are talking abou
>>
>>53837730
ios has multitasking m8
>>
>>53837766
fake multitasking

>>53837692
[citation needed]
>>
If Hitlör was so bed, y did he buildd se autobahns?? Fuqq :DDdDd
>>
>>53837787
What the fuck is "fake multitasking?"
>>
>>53837730
enjoy being a retard
>>
>>53838892
a flimsy escape hatch for zealots
>>
>>53837533

>Why can't android developers get good chip developers like apple?

Samsung has been supplying iPhone processors for a few yeard now.
>>
>>53838958
Which is hilarious because the A9 has more power than any OCTA CORE!!! meme processor in any Android.

The same goes for Sony with camera sensors. Sony is too retarded to actually make good use of their own product and the iPhone and S7 both make better pictures than the Sony flagship.
>>
Apple have always been ahead of the curve when it come to mobile devices
>>
>don't be mindless idiot who buys the new iphone or samsung galaxy [insert] every year
here's what happens
>buy iphone
>few months down the line when new iOS releases it gets slower
>repeat until phone is unusable
as opposed to
>buy android phone
>install ROM that isn't garbage and filled with bloatshit
>install tools that actually let you control your hardware
>phone runs smoothly until you decide you want a new one for whatever reason
>>
>>53837533
It is absolutely nothing to do with the hardware and everything to do with the software. The apple hardware is consistently vastly underpowered and underclocked compared to everything put out in the android market in the same generation. Android is just slow.
>>
>>53840227
>damage control
>>
>>53837533
iPhones actually run most of their software natively, whereas Android phones rely on a fucking Java VM. I still use Android since I'm a poorfag and it gives me more control over my device, but I'd be lying if I said I were never jealous of iPhone users.
>>
>>53840314
>phones rely on a fucking Java VM

this is the most disgusting thing about android

even winblows phone runs its software natively
>>
>>53837730
Akshully, Android is moving toward far more control over multitasking with Doze in Marshmallow/N.

The ramifications of Doze are only now being truly understood.

When in Doze "idle" your background processing is mostly gimped, or slightly less than mostly gimped if you set a special permission (which improperly used may see Google blacklist you from the Play Store).

From Marshmallow the ONLY way to guarantee timely processing and notifications is to use high priority Google Cloud Messaging pushes.
>>
The nexus 5 with android 4.4 opens apps quicker than iphone 6 with ios 8
>>
>>53840375
I agree. It would be nice if there were a widely supported, open source smartphone OS that wasn't Android. Why did Mozilla have to drop the ball so hard on FirefoxOS?
>>
>>53840448
>ios 8

kek its on 9 now
>>
>>53840251
yeah? I thought there was something positive and negative about each in that post.
>>
>>53840314
>I'd be lying if I said I were never jealous of iPhone users.

It's a phone, if that is what makes you jealous, that's kind of sad.
>>
>>53837533
could at least have gave the damn things a sweep before taking the shot.
>>
Becouse it's easy to write a system for three devices with the same hardware.
It's the same for windows/linux and OSx, every PC in the world can run a linux distro or windows quite well, but only Apple pc can run shitty OSx properly.
>>
>>53840549
Yes, and ios 9 is even slower than ios 8 on iPhone 6
>>
>>53837533
Because Android manufacturers rip off the idiots who buy them even more than Apple and use cheap ass NAND controllers.
>>
>>53840375
android runs its code natively since lollipop
>>
>>53841280
Too bad older devices didn't get it because support drops after few months if not instantly.
>>
There is no argument here.

Apple's CPU paired with a PowerVR GPU is a stronger combination than any hardware Qualcomm could deliver.

The Snapdragon 820 is a once again a toaster and needs special cooling, otherwise it will overheat easily and to prevent that it gets throttled down.
>>
Because people buy them to follow the trend. You don't buy an iPhone for the phone. You buy it for the popularity it grants you.
>>
>>53837533
Because i can run whatever i want on it without needing to jailbreak it for simple applications like Flux.

/thread
>>
>>53837533
S7 shits on iPhone 6.
>>
>>53837533
But Android is for poor people, who would pay for these skilled chip designers?
>>
Benchmarks are not a good indicator of a phone's performance.
https://mostly-tech.com/2012/09/29/the-dirty-little-secret-about-mobile-benchmarks/
Article is a little old but still holds true

tldr Apple games benchmarks
>>
File: 1407719221297.jpg (44 KB, 561x265) Image search: [Google]
1407719221297.jpg
44 KB, 561x265
>>53842627
>android samsung users
>>
>>53842627
iPhone 6s shits on all android phones.
-Written on samsung galaxy s7e
>>
iPhones have always been shit, it's only recently the iPhone 6S has at least beaten android in terms of app opening speed, that's it. Android is still a better mobile OS, has more features and customizability, and is overall a better financial investment. Instead of buying a $700+ iPhone 6S you can get a $300 android phone with more RAM and a 128GB/200GB microsd card. The only reason you would get an iPhone is because you're either a faggot, woman, or just plain retarded.
>>
>>53842705
>>53842745
https://bgr.com/2016/03/06/galaxy-s7-iphone-6s-benchmark/

Benchmarks have spoken though..
>>
Daily reminder that the 6 plus and 6s plus lag during animations.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7247062?start=15&tstart=0
>>
File: Dead-Android.png (16 KB, 338x276) Image search: [Google]
Dead-Android.png
16 KB, 338x276
>>53842779
iPhone has significantly better app quality, stability, loading and overall speed.

> Android is still a better mobile OS, has more features and customizability

The execution is fucking half baked compared to iPhone even if it has more features. It's like these features have been applied in there by mongoloids.

>iPhone 6S you can get a $300 android phone with more RAM and a 128GB/200GB microsd card.

More ram doesn't matter shit when you can't fully use the power of the device and when it is crippled by Pajeet operating system.

>the only reason you would get iPhone...
There are more reasons to get an iPhone than half assed Android device and I can see it now after using Samsung with latest Android. You fucking faggots do really settle for this fucking shit, you Pajeets can't make this shit up, I hope you all go die in fire you subhuman marketers.

>>53842846
Benchmarks doesn't fully translate to real world use, besides S7 and Edge are known to throttle.

I will never ever buy Android phone again ;^)
>>
>>53837533
Normies.

They don't care what's "good", they care about what's "hype", "swag", "trendy" and "hisptery". Apple literally builds temples for them- they DO visit Apple stores "just cause" even though they already own most of their products, which isn't hard because there's only five.

They couldn't recognize something truly good if it hit them in the face. They don't give a shit about benchmarks, and honestly never should you, because the core issue behind that is that you need a quad core and 8GB RAM to fucking text people, when this can functionally be achieved by an Intel 8080.

Don't expect to make any sense of this, it doesn't, like everything normies do. Because they're pretentious pricks who know nothing about electronics and computers and don't fucking want to learn, yet when the debate comes up they'll claim they're experts and shut you out of the debate if you don't recognize Apple products as the be-all end-all of mankind.

Meanwhile, I can plug a keyboard into my e-reader and then shitpost on 4chins while tunneling through free wifi to my proxy, and it leaves normies in a daze. But unless it comes in a nice box with a catchy sounding name, they'll never take the leap.

Normies ruined computers, deal with it.
>>
>>53838892
Agressive killing apps in the background that needs to reload everytime you open them
>>
>>53843265
I'm sure the vendors will miss your business terribly.
>>
File: JxdXWlP.jpg (63 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
JxdXWlP.jpg
63 KB, 1024x576
>>53843435
Very much so. They can have Pajeets money. Going to waste mine on iShit. It is better of the two shit platforms.
>>
File: 1435396921460.jpg (74 KB, 630x500) Image search: [Google]
1435396921460.jpg
74 KB, 630x500
>>53837533
>why has the iPhone beat the android flagships consistently in benchmarks and app opening speed since the 4s?

What shit have you been smoking?
>>
I like the z5, and i can wait .2sec to open an application
>>
>https://gfxbench.com/device.jsp?benchmark=gfx40&os=iOS&api=metal&cpu-arch=ARM&hwtype=GPU&hwname=Apple%20A9%20GPU&did=25701346&D=Apple%20iPhone%206S%20Plus

>https://gfxbench.com/device.jsp?benchmark=gfx40&os=Android&api=gl&cpu-arch=ARM&hwtype=GPU&hwname=Qualcomm%20Adreno%20(TM)%20530&did=27178505&D=Samsung%20Galaxy%20S7%20(SM-G930x)

S7 a shit, and yes I know that the S7 has a higher display resolution which is actually stupid in a screen smaller than 5.5 inches.
>>
>>53837730
But I only ever do one thing on my phone at a time
>>
>>53837766
Enjoy getting cucked by suspension Directives.
>>
>>53837533

ios has one huge advantage over android today, they have the benefit of a inherited system that was designed to be efficient from the beginning and to do is so beautifully without being bloated

Android was developed in a rush to catch up without concern for being bloated and on top of that it ran its apps in a java VM, so performance was always a issue

This is why iphones have less RAM than flagship androids.

Since Jobs died ios has been getting bloated, it isn't as smooth as it used to be, the design has turned to shit, but they benefit from a large user base and a large app selection also people don't like change. Android seems to be slowly catching up to them and Apple will eventually go the route it once did in the 90s, if you follow its progression since Jobs died you literally can see the difference in the way the place is run.

At the same time, I don't know if google has learned its lesson, why should they make their phones less bloated and more efficient if people will buy one every year, they have no incentive because if they fuck up there are no results in sales, they are the no2 product, people will buy it regardless. Apple is more conservative because if they fuck up people just stop buying and they can feel it within hours.
>>
>>53842779
this
>>
>>53843265
>iPhone has significantly better app quality, stability, loading and overall speed.
It doesn't.

>The execution is fucking half baked compared to iPhone even if it has more features. It's like these features have been applied in there by mongoloids.
You're talking about iOS.

>More ram doesn't matter shit when you can't fully use the power of the device and when it is crippled by Pajeet operating system.
lol enjoy not being able to multi-task

>There are more reasons to get an iPhone than half assed Android device and I can see it now after using Samsung with latest Android. You fucking faggots do really settle for this fucking shit, you Pajeets can't make this shit up, I hope you all go die in fire you subhuman marketers.
lol you mad
>>
>>53843988
>Higher resolution display is stupid
Except it isn't. The higher ppi is noticeable.
>>
>>53842779
>and is overall a better financial investment

It never ceases to amaze me but I have yet to see you saying a SINGLE correct thing in my entire life. It's just amazing at this point, really.

The iphone you buy at full price will retain 90%+ of its value when you sell it, meanwhile your cheap shit android phone which does NOT cost 300 bucks for a flagship will be sold by peanuts by the time you upgrade. iPhone is a much better way to retain your money's value.
>>
>>53844810
If you use VR meme or hold your phone 5cm away from your eyes. At 30cm distance, you won't notice the difference between 300 and 500ppi
>>
>iPovertyfags have to worry about depreciation on a $600 toy

LMAO
M
A
O

Get a real job McFag.
>>
>>53842779
>it's only recently the iPhone 6S has at least beaten android in terms of app opening speed
oh bitch please, you're so full of shit it's overflowing
>>
>>53837533
Fastest chip in the world doesn't matter to me. I don't use iMessage, Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat. iPhone doesn't have a 4chan app and Clover bypasses the block my company's wifi puts on the site. I only ever go on 4chan at work. On top of that, I can't torrent movies (another great use for my work's wifi)

I have no love for Android, but the iPhone has no use for me.
>>
File: 1458876750622.gif (385 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1458876750622.gif
385 KB, 500x275
>Meanwhile, at Redmond
>>
>>53837533
>>53841447
>>
>>53843416
[citation needed]
>>
>>53840203
That's actually true.
I've been running the same Nexus 5 for years now.
>>
>>53840375
Windows Phone is mostly .NET
>>
>>53841359
Samsung can make a hell of a chip, huh?
>>
>>53840203
>>buy android phone
>phone runs smoothly

hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>53846970
My m7 is three years old and everything runs smooth even with probably useless encryption enabled.
>>
>>53841280
[citation needed]
>>
>>53844167
>muh jobs

really bro do you think apple can't be dominant without jobs?
>>
>>53842779
Vomit always gets shit right. You get the best bang for bucks outside of the Apple system.
>>
>>53837533
>Why can't android just get good software developers like apple?

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>53847157
No I really don't. I am not a fan of the company or its products I have used them I don't like them anymore or dislike them anymore than any other products out there.

You can't deny the influence the man had in the entire company, specially if you take the iphone 4s for example and have used it when it was new, and take a iphone 6s and used it you will see that a lot of polish that used to be there is gone, the first major iOS update after jobs died was a clusterfuck of inconsistent UI fuck ups.

The company went from having one distinct product in a category to three sometimes four and out of the four two are deprecated. The ipod line up has been simply and totally neglected, the music app on ios went from perfect to abysmal in order to push its subscription services, it goes on and on.

the difference between Apple in late 90s before Jobs took it back over and Apple today, is its user base, and that is what will carry them on for years to come, but that will only do so much as we can see by Microsoft's downfall.
>>
File: 80589.png (30 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
80589.png
30 KB, 650x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I

b-b-b-b-but muh specs
>>
Where is that webm of some guy launching apps side by side at the same time to compare iphone and samsung speed?
>>
>>53848269
This is the problem with software encryption.
>>
>>53848476
It makes your phone faster?
>>
>>53848454
you mean that one single webm androidfags post everytime when they are assblasted? lmao get a real OS m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtBHW5Nn2zI
>>
>>53848500
How is software encryption faster than hardware encryption?

The graph clearly shows the opposite btw.
>>
>>53837533
Why don't the mods or janitors delete these threads? It has nothing to do with technology and only serves as a shitpost station.
>>
>>53842779
I fucking hate you, you know that?

But you're right, iPhones are shit. Glad I sold my iPhone 6 and got a zenfone 2.
>>
>>53838855
Nice, you made Hitler pronounce right with the ö.

Did you know that the Swedish word for "island" is "ö"?
>>
>>53845263
>be poorfag
>buy iphone
Are you retarded?
>>
>>53837533
People who buy shitphones care about how they look and how powerful they are to compensate their inferiority. People who buy android doesn't care about such shit, they need phone that just work.
>>
>>53850421
That is completely wrong though.

Just look at /g/. The majority of people like android better because they want to use icon packs and pretty widgets.

Meanwhile in the real word people with jobs that have better shit do with their time (like making money) prefer iPhones.
>>
>>53850421

If I needed a phone that just works, I'd get an iPhone.
>>
>>53850503
Iphone
>Native browser doesn't support webm
>No SD card
>Itunes shit to put your own music on device
>Randomly stops youtube playback
>Can't replace battery
>No USB
>Headphone jack isn't magnetically shielded, gets feedback occasionally
>Speaker a shit
>Siri is shit.
>GPS is shit

I got an Iphone 6s from a Note 4. Biggest fucking mistake. This phone is shit, you're shit if you condone the bullshit listed above. There is absolutely no excuse for such major flaws. Mind you the phone is decent, it does a lot of things really well. But there's too much it doesn't do well or at all to compete with even a mid range android.

A fucking chink phone is more reliable. Applefags are the worst kind of cancer.
>>
>>53850589
go back to google botnet then
>>
>>53850589
k? why do I need webm? only 4chan losers use this shit
>No SD card
>wanting a shit slow useless storage
lmaoing @ your life, get the 128gb version if you need storage poorfag
>Itunes shit to put your own music on device
sorry if apple prioritizes security
>Randomly stops youtube playback
>Can't replace battery
who walks around with extra batteries anyway? never see one in my life
Get the Plus if you need more than one day of battery life
>No USB
u wot m8
>Headphone jack isn't magnetically shielded, gets feedback occasionally
proof? never had issues in my life
>Speaker a shit
You are using it wrong, its a fucking phone
>Siri is shit
I don't give a shit
>GPS is shit
Proof?

None of that is a excuse to have a phone that literally lags, gets no updates and has shitty apps.

Poorfags will never learn.
>>
>>53850697
you are a lost case. iPhones are good but make users dumb as fuck, which is okay if you don't mind it, but you get a toy and that's it.
If you are ok with a toy I think is alright tho
>>
>>53843512
Which site is that from?
>>
>>53843512
Muh specs, the spreadsheet
>>
>>53850817

>Can't provide sources, or refute any arguments
>"lel not like you'd understand if i told you anyway" *tips fedora*.

baka tbqh familia
>>
>>53850817
>a phone that just works
>a toy

meanwhile on android kids spend hours playing around choosing different icon packs, launchers and fucking gallery apps

sure m8
>>
>>53850877
Sure
>>
>>53837533
Android isn't good. Apple is the superior OS but it's expensive and their hardware is shit
>>
>>53838958
Samsung doesn't design the A-series SoCs, you retard. They are just the fab, they only manufacture the design Apple gives them.
>>
>>53850862
Sure
>>
>>53850877
Stock Google icons are great. I prefer Apex launcher but Google Now launcher is fine. The problem with Android phones isn't Google, it's OEMs and carriers.

Nexus and iPhone are really the only two phones worth a shit. Samsung, LG, HTC et al are garbage
>>
>>53850697
k? why do I need webm? only 4chan losers use this shit
>is on 4chan
Sasuke, stahp.
>>
>>53840227
>The apple hardware is consistently vastly underpowered and underclocked compared
EIGHT COARS AT 3 GHZ IS BETTER THAN TWO COARS AT 1.5 GHZ, GUISE!
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW DIFFERENT ARCHITECTURES CAN'T BE COMPARED BY NUMBER OF CORES AND FREQUENCY.
ALSO, MY PHONE IS FASTER THAN A LAPTOP BECAUSE MY PHONE IS QUAD-CORE AND LAPTOPS ARE DUAL-CORES. MY PHONE IS ALSO FASTER THAN AS DESKTOP I3 BECAUSE I3 ARE DUAL-CORES.

Kill yourself already, you're a lost cause.
>>
>>53850975
>different architectures
Doesn't Apple use ARM in iPhones?
>>
>>53850697
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>53850697
>sorry if apple prioritizes security
What does that have to do with forcing me to use iTunes for every single transfer? What's better about it than, say, MTP? Or SSHFS, or whatever, why iTunes?
>>
>>53850697
>who walks around with extra batteries anyway?
I know you're doing damage control in a pathetic "well only autists need that" way, but the point of removable batteries is that when your battery swells, you can swap it. iPhones don't let you do that.
>>
>>53837533
ms-dos runs even faster
>>
>>53850996
ARM (v8 in this case) is an instruction set architecture. The architectures of the chips themselves change between vendors. Apple A9 is a custom chip designed by Apple. Similarly, Qualcomm had Krait, which was their own custom ARM v7 core, and last I heard they wanted a custom v8 core as well. Samsung (and Qualcomm since adopting v8) have been using the standard A57/A72 cores from ARM, which are different chips again.

This is just like Intel and AMD both make x86 CPUs, but Haswell/Skylake and Bulldozer/Zen are all differen architectures. You don't look at a 4 GHz Haswell quad-core and a 4 GHz Bulldozer quad-core and say "they perform the same, they are both x86 chips so same architecture".
>>
>>53848016
Not to mention, what's the point of both the Macbook Air? The Macbook has the _worst_ keyboard I've used, the Macbook Air has a 720p screen. Just deprecate the Air, it's not serving a purpose, improve the Macbook's keyboard to something that's usable and sell it at 800$. I still think it's a retarded idea for a laptop, but that would be more acceptable.

>>53843265
>Benchmarks doesn't fully translate to real world use
Funny how that goes, when a benchmark contradicts out point, we tend to pull out the "muh real world usage" card.
>>
>>53851125
>The Macbook has the _worst_ keyboard I've used
Most people aren't this autistic about keyboards, though. I've used the MacBook's keyboard and it's fine. Nothing extraordinary but nothing to complain about either.

>the Macbook Air has a 720p screen
The 11" has a 1366x768 screen (kinda shit, but like most laptops), the 13" has a 1440x900 screen. What the fuck are you talking about?

>I still think it's a retarded idea for a laptop
The day you actually need a laptop for work and need to carry it around, instead of just compiling kernels on your basement, you'll understand what that's a great idea for a laptop. I just wish the macbook had windows-based competition at more reasonable prices, but saying the whole idea is bad is retarded.
>>
>>53851098
>You don't look at a 4 GHz Haswell quad-core and a 4 GHz Bulldozer quad-core and say "they perform the same, they are both x86 chips so same architecture".
Right, but the major difference there would be IPC, which is bigger the smaller the nodes are. Does Apple use substantially smaller nodes than Qualcomm and Samsung?

Also, it's fine to theorize, but looking at benchmarks just from this thread like >>53842846 and >>53843512 we see the opposite: no benchmark sets the Apple A9 ahead. There are more variables like software quality, but there I'd even expect Apple to win, considering how it has a much tighter ecosystem and sets higher quality standards, we're seeing the opposite. And we can say benchmarks don't relate to real-world usage, but then how do we say a Pentium 4 is worse than a 6700k?
>>
Why hasn't Samsung ceased allowing Apple to use their fabs?

All the lawsuits from their butthurt should be paid back.
>>
>>53851229
Yes, Apple's cores are much wider and provide much higher IPC than the traditional ARM chips used on Android. Obviously, they are also much larger, which means Apple can't just make quad- or eight-core versions of it and stick on a phone.
As for benchmarks, multithreaded benchmarks don't usually show Apple ahead, since you're comparing their dual-core SoCs with 4 or more cores on Android SoCs. But in single-threaded performance the A9 absolutely wipes the floor with anything else there is on the market, and even approaches Core M levels of performance on a few specific cases.
>>
>>53851225
>Most people aren't this autistic about keyboards, though
>le epic autism maymay xD
This has to be the stupidest point you could bring up: if I care about keyboard, why would I ever base my purchase on what people who don't care about keyboards have to say about the macbook's keyboard? How about reading what people who DO CARE have to say? And those, amazingly, say it's one of the worst keyboards they've tried. I agree, I can't remember a worse one.
>it's fine
Fucking Stockholm Syndrome.

>The 11" has a 1366x768 screen (kinda shit, but like most laptops), the 13" has a 1440x900 screen. What the fuck are you talking about?
That's 720p, retard. Sub-Full HD for a 1000$ laptop. How you think this is ok is beyond me.

>The day you actually need a laptop for work and need to carry it around
So today. I mean the whole "people who don't agree with my purchases are le autist fedora neckbeard" is getting kind of old.
>>
>>53851125

Macbook Air still uses a terrible 1366x768 resolution along with a shit tier TN panel. $900+ for that shit.
>>
>>53851296
>thinking companies want anything but make a profit

Whoever makes that decision is a board of investidors with Samsung stocks. Do you think they would just throw all that money away?
>>
>>53851309
Ok that makes sense.
>>
>>53851314
>if I care about keyboard
What you care about doesn't matter, faggot. Apple doesn't make products thinking of you specifically. Most people are happy with the keyboard on the macbook. If you aren't, fuck off and buy something else. But don't argue that they should change it because of your austistic opinions.

>That's 720p, retard.
720p is 1280x720, retard. Neither of them have that resolution, retard. Specially the 13", which is 40.625% larger in resolution, retard.

>I mean the whole "people who don't agree with my purchases are le autist fedora neckbeard" is getting kind of old.
people who don't agree with my/yours purchases are not autists. people who are unable to comprehend that the laptop market doesn't revolve around their own personal stupid needs and bitch on an anonimous internet forum that companies should change to please them are autists. You, for example.
>>
>>53851429
>Most people are happy with the keyboard on the macbook.
Most people don't give a shit what they type on. Those are the people who think it's a good keyboard: people whose opinion is based on nothing. You're doing a great job defending Macbooks, buddy.

>But don't argue that they should change it because of your austistic opinions.
But anon, I never said they should change it. I'm sorry you can't read.

>720p is 1280x720
Awesome, I'm paying 1000$ for a 1366x768 TN panel. Absolutely nothing wrong with this.

>people who are unable to comprehend that the laptop market doesn't revolve around their own personal stupid needs and bitch on an anonimous internet forum that companies should change to please them are autists. You, for example.
Again, I never said Apple needed to change what they did because of me. I never even said they needed to change them at all, they can keep having their shit hardware for all I care. Find me a single instance of me saying this or just admit you lied.
I said they have shit screens and shit keyboard, which they do. You got supermad that someone didn't like your toys and immediately jumped on generic 2011 insults like a little boy.
>>
>>53851554
>"Just deprecate the Air, it's not serving a purpose, improve the Macbook's keyboard to something that's usable and sell it at 800$. I still think it's a retarded idea for a laptop, but that would be more acceptable."
>"But anon, I never said they should change it. I'm sorry you can't read." ... "Again, I never said Apple needed to change what they did because of me. I never even said they needed to change them at all, they can keep having their shit hardware for all I care. Find me a single instance of me saying this or just admit you lied."
You are seriously retarded.
>>
>>53851629
>still a complete shit keyboard by every single reliable reviewer
>still a shit screen by anyone with 2 functioning eyes
>you're still mad someone doesn't like your shit purchases
>>
>same company responsible for the OS and phone
Vs
>many companies using configured OS for their taste with bloat with million pooinloo apps

Wew lad
I still choose android over iphone anyday
>>
File: 1442536613143.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1442536613143.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>53837533
It has?
>>
>>53851888
Delet this
>>
>>53847132

Look up "ART" AOT runtime vs. the old Dalvik JIT VM.
>>
>>53851888
Kek.
Is apple even trying?
>>
>>53852056
>heliox10 can be had in phones averaging $150-$200
>outperforming apples a9 chip used exclusively in $700 phones
Kek
>>
File: 1454503331271.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1454503331271.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>53846970
>Can't run a simple linux kernal
>"It's not running smoothly"
>"Muh iOS"

Well Memed friend
>>
>>53851888
>some apps opens faster

lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPk1B1bxUPg

Android loses everytime
>>
>>53837533
Java
>>
good thread
>>
>>53853564
>date of comparison and software versions are different
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.