[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /g/'s keyboard position? >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
What is /g/'s keyboard position?

>pic related
>>
the jews want you to get arthritis anon.
>>
Straight
>>
i turn mine around backwards so the space bar is at the top
>>
I am not an CS:GO player so could anyone tell me what the actual fuck is up with placing your keyboard like that? Why don't they just get a 60% keyboard?
>>
Sideways like a gangsta
>>
>>53831240
Spacebar more or less centered with main display.
>>
>>53832967
apparently they do it because sometimes they dont have enough room at LANs so they just always play like that so they aren't at a disadvantage if they don't have much room. i think they also have to use they keyboards and shit their sponsors make and they dont all make 60% keyboards
>>
Reclined in a chair,legs up on a rest, keyboard across my lap at a slight angle. I don't know why everybody doesn't do it.
>>
>>53831240
congratulations for winning the retard position price!
>sponsored by special olympics
>>
>>53831240
You have the same mouse pad and keyboard as I do. I usually have mine straight in front of me and it makes it accessible to both off my hand equally, maybe at a 30% angle if I am situated slightly to the right of the keyboard.
>>
>>53833885
>lying in bed
>lookng up my wall mounted tv, my pc connected per hdmi
>keyboard across my lap at a slight angle
>i don't know why nobody else does it
>MAXIMUM comfy
>>
File: livin the dream.jpg (130 KB, 964x750) Image search: [Google]
livin the dream.jpg
130 KB, 964x750
>>53833976
Is this you..?
>>
File: table.jpg (107 KB, 2436x1449) Image search: [Google]
table.jpg
107 KB, 2436x1449
Normal I guess.
>>
>>53834054
don't post my private pics on 4chan brad!
Do i really have to scold you again?
>>
>>53834054
TOP KEK
>>
>>53834189
Please don't hit me with your reaching broom!
>>
>>53834231
too late. Once you gonna change the bucket, i'm gonna make you feel sorry.
>>
>>53831240
Wouldn't that position leave your mouse pad dirty?
>>
File: Irony.jpg (19 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
Irony.jpg
19 KB, 450x360
>>53831240
>having a mousepad 5x as large as a full size keyboard
>>
>>53834304
the real irony is, that he's way on top - almost at the edge - regardles of how big the mousepad is in size.
>>
>>53833599
Wonder if they could get get a branded numpad and map it, should be enough buttons
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.