[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth getting a ps4 or building a gaming pc,considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456530009614.jpg (134 KB, 1367x1046) Image search: [Google]
1456530009614.jpg
134 KB, 1367x1046
Is it worth getting a ps4 or building a gaming pc,considering that i only want to play 2-3 games and browse the web.(i have another shitty computer that can handle that)
>>
>>53830974
Build PC, install gentoo
>>
How much does a ps4 cost? What games? What's your budget? Do you have parts you can reuse (i.e. psu, ram, hdd, case, etc.)? You can dl cracked games, not sure about a ps4/not experienced at all.
>>
File: 1457991999726.jpg (30 KB, 509x509) Image search: [Google]
1457991999726.jpg
30 KB, 509x509
>>53831023
nice meme friend xD lel u trolled me big time :)
>>
>>53831040
budget is around 500 euros,the only part i can maybe reuse is case.Im just thinking a gaming pc might go to waste,console would be more suitable for my situation,i only want to play gta v,metal gear and a couple other
>>
>>53831050
Wtf install gentoo, maybe then you'll make sense
>>
I'll sell you my ps4 with 5 games for $300...
It's been lightly used (bought in christmas but I bought a gaming rig shortly after) . The games included are Fallout 4, Witcher 3, Dishonored, The Evil Within, and Dragon Age
>>
>>53831128
sry dont want to get raped :)
but tell me what was your experience with it?is it worth it or gaming rig is better?
>>
>>53830974
Get a ps4. You just want to play some AAA stuff and there are many more of those on consoles than on PC. It's also cheaper and you're clearly not an enthusiast, so no reason building a pc over casual interest.
>>
>>53831169

Also, GTA V comes with GTA Online and that is simply fucking garbage on PC because you won't ever find a single match without a million hackers. On the PS4 it's perfectly fine.

Get Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 as well.
>>
>>53831169
thanks thats what im going to do probably
>>
>>53831151
I don't really game that much I just built my computer because I live a sad life of loneliness and have too much money on me because I'm single and don't have friends :'(.
You should get a PS4 because that's all you really need if you're not a serious gamer.
>>
File: 1448554523162.jpg (122 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
1448554523162.jpg
122 KB, 500x563
>>53831246
aw cmon dude get it together,im sure you can get friends,you sound like a cool guy
>>
Get a PC man.

Get rid of that shitty computer and get something, quicker and better.

Consoles are locked down, and suck.
>>
My concern is that building a decent gaming rig will go to waste and will be more expensive.if i get a console,ill save some money and a lot of trouble
>>
>>53831077
Well GTA runs like absolute dogshit on consoles if you care.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.