[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is someone going to invent video converting software where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1455034055746.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1455034055746.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
When is someone going to invent video converting software where I can run other programs while the video is converting, and the video/audio stays in sync and the video isn't fucked in general? Or is video converting really that intensive of a process that I would need like 32GB of RAM and some super beast i7 processor to run other programs without fucking up a video thats converting?
>>
>>53828776
wat
>>
>>53829088
Have you never converted video ever? Doing other things (i.e. running a game while a video is converting) tends to fuck up the video conversion, lowering its framerate and sometimes making the video 1-2 seconds out of sync with the entire thing.
>>
>>53830164
what the fuck are you using to convert mate?
>>
>>53830517
Doesn't matter what program, does it with every one I've tried. Currently using Handbrake. As long as I don't have other programs running, it converts fine. I just can't play games and shit while it converts or I lose FPS.
>>
>>53830785
I've transcoded a lot of chinese cartoons while playing Dark Souls and CSGO. No problems. Running on an i5-4590. Something's wrong on your end mate.
>>
>>53830785
Fix your shit. I run like 10 handbrakes at a time and 500 programs and have no issues with sync. Linux of course.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.