[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Syntax of PHP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459484794587s.jpg (4 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1459484794587s.jpg
4 KB, 208x250
>Syntax of PHP
>>
>>53823223
1001 off :^)
>>
>>53823223
PHP is great desu
>>
Nothing wrong w/ 256 MB VOLATILE RANDOM ACCESS MEM

Here, Works: http://www.
>>
I fail to see the issue
>>
>>53823306
it looks like shit and is filled with dollar signs
>>
>using php ironically or otherwise
>>
>>53824923
But that would only be an issue if you used it. You don't actually use it, do you anon?
>>
There are lots of things to hate about PHP, but the syntax is pretty standard
>>
>>53823223

And yet it's being used every day to build real products.
>>
>>53824923
>>53825227

These two posts: /g/ summarised.
>>
PHP should not be used anymore. In fact it should never have been a thing to begin with. With frameworks like Node, Django and especially Rails exist, there is no reason to force PHP aids on people. Maybe you like cock up the ass and also like PHP, but the guy after you doesn't and yet he still has to deal with that aids despite never even having had a cock up the ass.

Don't use PHP
>>
>>53826064
Kinda like PCP.

People take cocks up their ass for PCP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.