[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is the /g/ Iron Temple?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2600x1733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2600x1733
Many hobbies snd interests have their hardcore meet-up spots in real life that exclude normies and casuals. Elite, dirty, grungy powerlifting gyms are an example for the /fit/ community.

Where can /g/ go in real life to talk to other hardcore enthusiasts, without needing to see tons of family-friendly/brand-name consumer electronics everywhere? Where is the /g/ Iron Temple?
>>
One more time
>>
sysadmin's home
>>
>>53810479
MUSIC'S GOT ME FEELING SO FREEAH
CELEBRATE AND DANCE WITH MEEAH
>>
'le internet
>>
>>53810558
>Hugo Hughes
Pretty fuckin' dank name tbqh.
>>
>>53809280
A long long time ago, I went to a 2600 meetup. What a fucking pointless waste of time. A /g/ meeting would probably be more interesting.
>>
Go to meetups.com or a similar website and set up one yourself, Anon. If it's close enough, I might come.
>>
>>53810639
I've always been curious about the 4chan meetups.

What do people do at them? What do they talk about? Do they spout memes or act like complete autists just like in the horror stories?

and for /g/..
Are there any tech professionals on here that would bother going to those meetings? Do people here actually know their shit or are they all 20-something year olds who know basic crap, but don't have the motivation to go onward?

shit, I think I might've creeped out someone by asking so much stuff
>>
>>53810805
Full disclosure: I'm a /g/ regular, and wouldn't consider myself a tech professional. I just know how to fix PCs, hack phones, etc.
I mainly loiter here to spew my opinions at anyone with differing ones.
>>
>>53809280
Why do you think such minds would be attracted to this place to even tell you? Retarded comsumerism is rampant here
>>
bump, this is an interesting thread with potential
>>
>>53810639
lol if you've actually read 2600, you'd know that 'Computer Shopper' and fucking CNET have more 'technical' information than they do.
>>
>>53809280
>/g/
Nowhere unless there are /g/ users in proximity to each other.

Otherwise, there are plenty of little presentations and hackathons that end up becoming "shoot the shit" sessions.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.