[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fell for windows 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 1300x4704) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1300x4704
>fell for windows 10
>>
>>53781517
>ridiculing the control panel
>ridiculing MS for trying to replace the control panel
>>
Didn't read lol
>>
>>53781517
Stop spreading this bullshit...
>>
File: windows 10 shill.png (188 KB, 944x1475) Image search: [Google]
windows 10 shill.png
188 KB, 944x1475
>>
>>53781517
>fell for some made up stories of CS graduates

Not sure what's worse desu.
>>
>>53783913
Desu equates to 'it is' so what you said is "it is not sure what's worse'.
>>
>>53781517
There is literally nothing wrong with Windows 10. It's a great professionally designed operating system that is offered completely FREE of charge. If you're dumb enough to believe some shitty clickbait rumor most likely created by a troll, I don't know how to help you.
>>
>>53781517
Nice shitpost, but everything in that is made up.
Trust me I work for Microsoft.
Windows 10 has its fair share of issues, but it's still pretty decent.
>>
>>53784036
What group?

Not going to lie, I'm going to be dancing on the rubble when SAMM C/D are finally closed. At least RED West is decently close to the commons.
>>
>>53783996
>I have no idea what a wordfilter is
>>
File: 3492783429.jpg (24 KB, 600x376) Image search: [Google]
3492783429.jpg
24 KB, 600x376
MS SHILLS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
File: 1457764692467.jpg (54 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1457764692467.jpg
54 KB, 392x500
>>
>>53781517
+1 internet for OP
>>
>>53784077
So, when someone claims to work for Microsoft spewing shit, it's taken as gospel.

But when someone else claims to work for Microsoft and gives counter points as to why the first person is bullshitting, they're a shill?

Got it. Enjoy living in your parents basement forever...
>>
I love how the Poo in Loo shills are unwittingly keeping this bumped every time they post their bullshit.

OP, I hope this is spread far and wide on the internet.

>make a news article on this, and target the normies with it.
>>
>>53784112
>Got it. Enjoy living in your parents basement forever...

Just like I enjoy shitting in a Loo? you got it :^)
>>
>>53784131
Yeah, I live in Seattle. We have running hot and cold water and coffee here...
>>
>>53784112
People who have actually used Windblows 10 and have an understanding of what they're reading in OP's pic are more apt to believe it. Now why is that, poojeet?
>>
>>53784150
What does that have to do with you shitting in the street? I didn't know there was a village in India named Seattle.
>>
>>53784165
DOUBLE DUTCH REKT

WANGBLOWS 10 IS THE SCUD THAT WILL SINK M$
>>
>>53784154
In the original thread of OP's screenshot, there was a comment about the source refactoring something, and nearly getting fired.

That's not how OSG works. Code check-ins are gated, and everything requires a review. Source Depot / TFS has controls specifically in place to prevent this type of upstream code changes.

The only org that runs the way the "source" describes it is the BI unit, and nobody except the bean counters like them anyway.

As for Windows 10. It's got issues. Chief amongst them is client side group policy targeting. Even Microsoft (as confirmed by MSIT) is having issue with this. But part of the mantra is "eating our own dog food".

Something to remember though... As of XP, Server and Client share 90% of their code. Maybe even more now. Windows Redstone will be the Server 2016 codebase.

tl;dr - Windows 10 is still fucked up, but pic's source is also spewing bullshit.
>>
Part of me wishes they'd just drop all the legacy shit that no one uses except for some bank in Japan and do it properly from the ground up. Then I realize how stupid that would be and feel sad.
>>
>>53784165
> Being this retarded

>>53784193
> Being this underage

> Sink Microsoft.
No. Office365 / Azure + Azure AD / Datacenter space / Live

Even if Microsoft left technology entirely, do you have any idea how much property they own? They can literally become a real estate management company and still make Billions (With a B).
>>
>>53784220
>>53784244
Hmm...not sure if more shilling or someone who actually knows their shit

>pun may or may not be intended
>>
>>53781597
The control panels are so shit people actually start using God Mode unironically.
>>
>>53784442
Guess you'll never really know.

But yes, I was a Microsoft employee, until I quit. Fuck that company...
>>
>>53784019
t. Nutella
>>
>Being autistic enough to post yet alone read these images

Get a fucking job
>>
microsoft internet defence force out in full strength I see
>>
>>53784670
but poojeetanon, this IS the job.
>>
>>53781517
DELET THIS
t. pajeet
>>
>>53784112
Hey it turns out that massive companies should be automatically trusted.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.