[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roommate spends his entire day in his room screaming at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: angry_gamer_boy.jpg (63 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
angry_gamer_boy.jpg
63 KB, 600x400
My roommate spends his entire day in his room screaming at the top oh his lungs to his online friends on xbox. I cant even be in the room it's so annoying. Nor can I chill in the common area as I could hear him through the door.

Is there any way to break his fucking mic without doing any physical damage so he won't know its me. So he will think it broke by itself?
>>
>>53780784

You're not allowed to complain about anything until you stop gaming the department of education for free money and start contributing to society. Until then fuck off career academic.
>>
>>53780784
Yeah. What you do is find a gallon of bleach and drink all of it because you're too much of an autistic faggot to go tell your roommate that he's being too loud and making the home, in which you pay just as much rent as he does, inhospitable.

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>53780864
I told him he's just a piece of shit you faggot.
>>
Move out is what id do

Can maybe use magnets or something tho
>>
>>53780784
if you put it in the microwave it will burn up the microphone guts and leave the plastic alone so that might work
>>
>>53780784
water + mic
>>
record his shouting and then play it back to him on the loungeroom hifi at a loud volume
>>
>>53780784
Tell him to shut the fuck up or you are going to throw his ass out of the room. Was that so hard you cuck?
>>
File: Where do you think we are?.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are?.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>53781452
>Is human interaction so hard?
>>
>>53780784
Here is an idea.
He pays just as much rent you do. He should be able to scream in his mic, Because guess what? It's his mic. He payed for it. Grow up.

Talk to him about it, That's all you can do.

P.S: how ironic, Your sitting on 4chan calling other users "faggots"
>>
>>53780784
>>
At the very end where the mic connects to the controller pinch it and wiggle it back and forth until the cable inside heats up and snaps.
> also not screaming back to shut the fuck up people are trying to sleep. I do that with my brother; faggots loud in general but when he's getting rekt he stomps and yells almost at the top of his lungs waking me up into the middle of the fucking night. Seriously though just keep pestering him about it and soon he'll be more considerate... Maybe
>>
Cum all over it and dump it in some water it will certainly work
>>
>>53780784
what will this accomplish? hell just buy another then you will be back where you started.
>>
>>53783012
condolences, my brother does the same shit, too poor to move out, and the fucker is getting wreaked in whatever hes playing right now, and banging in the desk... can hear it throughout the house...

we sleep with fans on, its nice to have a background noise... especially because i have constant ringing in my ears, silence makes the ringing to loud and distracting.
>>
>>53781167
What he said. Put it in for 2 or 3 seconds, then put it back where you found it. If that doesn't work, try 4 seconds the next day, then 5, etc. Conductive stuff in the microwave tends to throw sparks, and you're trying to be subtle, so suck it up for a few days and don't try to overdo it. Or take like 8 9-volt batteries in series and wire it to the mic or something, I dunno. Electricity is the sneakiest way, is basically what I'm going for.

I mean, assuming you've tried talking to him about it a couple of times already. Fucking up peoples stuff is only okay if that's the last option.
>>
File: ngbbs4fc63bbf3162d.jpg (39 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4fc63bbf3162d.jpg
39 KB, 600x459
>>53781605
>payed
>YOUR sitting on 4chan
>>
>>53780784
Keep eating beans
Keep farting next to him
Works everytime
>>
>>53781350
this
kek'd btw
>>
>>53783912
That's when you go in there and throw the computer out the window. He'll bitch for a few days/weeks but will learn never to do it again. Better now than 10 years when he's an entitled prick in his 20's/30's.
>>
>>53784668
he's going on 19, smashes everything in his room, and when anyone else is above a whisper he yells at us to shut the fuck up.

god knows how my mom puts up with this crap but my dad just doesn't know, he behaves when he is home, and what little noise he makes my dad cant hear due to going to loud as fuck concerts in his youth without earplugs.

oh, and fun part, he shows signs of the beginnings of a serial killer.
>>
If you break the microphone he will get another one and start hating the person that did it.

You're trying to solve a personal problem with technology.

Grow some fucking balls and tell him to shut the fuck up
>>
>>53784707
Send him to a psychologist
>>
>>53784707
Consider murder.
Break his legs maybe.
>>
>>53780784
Join his game and rekt him.
>>
>>53780784
learn an instrument

alternatively, get a mech keyboard with blues
>>
>>53784777
he is at one... considering he is lies about everything, god knows he tells them bullshit too.

>>53784778
i have a chair in front of my door at all times when i'm in my room. i will be the last one dead if he snaps, hell i may live through it.
>>
>>53784799
Get some sleep pills, smash them into dust and pour the dust into something he drinks everyday. He will sleep more and you and your family would stay more calm. Oh, i forgot don't overdose him.
>>
>>53784820
fun thing is, he switched to sleeping during the day, so for a long period of time, we are without bullshit, but he gets his ass up around 7-8 and 12 on physiologist days.
>>
just punctuate mic membrane with needles or smth
>>
>>53781350
do this, op. I had a similar problem with a dog and after several complaints the stupid owners finally got the message after i blasted apeshit dog barks through my speakers in their direction.
>>
>>53784857
Sounds like a pretty autistic fucking guy.
Does he get chicken tendies!!!!!!!!
>>
>>53784799
fun fact, the door to your room is hollow core.
You wanna live when this fucker goes full edgelord, you replace that door with a solid core door meant for outdoors, replace the hinge with a bigger one, and apply 3M security window film to your windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96x2tO9Xuxw

Of course if your brother knows anything about anything, he probably realizes that he can just punch straight through the drywall partitioning your rooms.

Not that any nigger would be willing to work so hard just to be an edgelord.
>>
File: 360653.jpg (50 KB, 460x868) Image search: [Google]
360653.jpg
50 KB, 460x868
Jeez, is it so hard to give a usefull answer u niggers ? Try to get the wires in his cables broken, without making the cable visibly damaged

Just bend and knot the fuck out of the cable

Christ.
>>
Call cops pretending to be nighbor, say you think he's suicidal always yelling etc...
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.