[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Microsoft adds Linux command line to Windows 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 8
http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/30/11331014/microsoft-windows-linux-ubuntu-bash

Literally no reason to use a linux now
>>
are you retarded?

press the windows button, type in cmd, and press enter.
>>
>>53779550
Is the privacy-invasive features gone? Is windows open source? No? Okay, then.
>>
>>53779574
open source is pointless for anyone other than industry
industry can afford closed source licenses
>>
>>53779608
Ok, but I can't.
>>
>>53779608
>open source is pointless for anyone other than industry
Have a source on that, fuckface?
>>
say it with me everyone
embrace
extend
extinguish
>>
>>53779550
Is Windows legally free for everyone for the rest of it's existence? Is mandatory telemetry still a thing? Is the code freely available for individual auditing and alteration? Nah? Okay then.
>>
So what.... it's some kind of cygwin thing?

why?
>>
>>53779807
No , 100% native Linux binaries, you can have everything , valgrind etc
>>
>>53779550
horrible .. why?
>>
>>53779550
>Linux command line
IT'S CALLED BASH
IT'S CALLED THE GNU COREUTILS
FUCK
>>
I watched thus movie called "her"
Its about this guy falling in love with his OS
Its a whole story that is just mirroring the linux fanboys and how desperate they are
>>
>>53779819
soooooooooo it's a Linux -> WIN32 shim?

ok. I'm still not seeing the reasons why this exists. I guess if you're a lazy faggot dev who likes his wangblows gaymes....

I don't get this at all.
>>
>>53779608
you're so used to let people use your hardward, bandwith, power bills, privated data, that you even pay for it.
literally cuck without zero morbit pleasure retribution, double cuck you are
>>
Can I use apt-get etc?

Or let me just ask you the real question.. I'm using Bitcoin and I've always compiled the wallet myself, which was piss easy on Linux but a pain on Windows because I had to use cygwin n shit.. does that mean I can compile my Qt wallet just like on Linux?
>>
>>53779550
Wow, you've got a halfway decent cli now. Now you just need a new kernel, a new file system, a new permissions system, a new directory structure, and a new, swappable, customizable UI and you'll almost be sort of on par with a few linux distros.
>>
>>53779903
When a neat tool / framework / programming language comes out for Linux you won't have to wait for a Windows port.
>>
>>53779550
Will someone explain the significance of this to me?
>>
>>53779960
Like swift
>>
>>53779971
desktop threads are going to get a lot more interesting.
>>
>>53779924
Yes, you'll be able to run Linux binarys on Windows with out porting them.
>>
fuck, I wish this wasn't just for windows 10.
I also think it's really fucking gross of Microsoft trying to siphon people away from Linux (Shame on you too, Canonical)
>>
>>53779960
unless your "Linux" shim doesn't impl everything or doesn't do it right since the Linux ABI is unstable as fuck....
>>
>>53779971
lazy faggots don't have to write portable code, use portable libs or port their software to Windows.
>>
>>53780008
please, this only siphons the faggots who care not for freedoms and just want to write their shitty nodejs garbage.
>>
>>53779985
This makes Java obsolete, doesn't it?
>>
>>53779550
SHIT

Now I actually have a real reason to move to Windows 10

What guides do people use for removing telemetry/snooping? Presumably something on MDL?
>>
I still don't see the reason to switch to windows. Linux already does all I need it to do.
>>
>>53779984
wrice
>>
>>53780080
no you don't, stop being a faggot.
>>
>>53779608
How about the freedom to know what's in your software? The freedom to know that you're not being spied on. The freedom to know that you're safe. The freedo mto know that you can change the software your using if you want to. FREEEEEEDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMm
>>
>>53780008
I don't see how this will siphon many people from linux. If anything, it encourages windows xp, 7, and 8 users to upgrade.
>>
I don't know why this makes me feel so uncomfortable

anyone else have the same feeling
>>
>>53779550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE
>>
>>53780189
Because they aren't just adding Bash like mac did. They're requiring you to install UBUNTU BASH. Canonical is proving yet again they are an evil, spyware company.
>>
>>53780127
You mean the freedom to just wait for other people to tell you what you wanted to hear? Just like all of those people looking at the code found the bash bug so quickly instead of letting it exist for decades?
>>
>>53780232
And now you know why Microsoft Windows has so many vulnerabilities.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embrace,_extend_and_extinguish
>>
>>53780270
typical argument

works on some level, sure. in a just world.

but today anyone with power can decide anything you're doing is wrong at any time
>>
Does no one here use MinGW?
>>
or....

you could just run the real thing
>>
yall niggas postin in a april fools thread
>>
>>53780270
Arguing that you don't need privacy because you have nothing to hide is just as absurd as arguing that you don't need free speech because you have nothing to say.
>>
>>53780342
It's literally impossible to extinguish Bash.
>>
>>53780127

>implying you've read and understood all the source code in your favorite distro
>>
File: 1459301946459.png (1 MB, 1300x4704) Image search: [Google]
1459301946459.png
1 MB, 1300x4704
>>
>>53780796
Excellent argument.
>>
>>53779574
Windows is becoming more and more open source. All microsoft tools anyone ever cared about are partially open source/on their way to being completely so.

So... when are you going to stop living in 2008??
>>
>>53780847
u wot m8?
>>
>>53780800

Yet they still manage to make a product thats more viable on the desktop than anything open source.

At least they don't fork projects every time someones feelings get hurt.
>>
File: 1453966796024.jpg (62 KB, 396x691) Image search: [Google]
1453966796024.jpg
62 KB, 396x691
cool thread
>>
>>53780027
>Linux ABI is unstable as fuck
See Linuses you don't break userspace rant.

Anyway, I'll be impressed if fuse works.
Also, doesn't seem like it'll work with graphical stuff, but just cmd stuff is pretty nice.

I imagine it'll still have the big issue with linux tools on windows, that windows is atrocious at making new processes, and on unix, making a new process is quite fast, so all the unix utils run like crap on windows because they all make processes willy nilly, as they should.
>>
>Windows finally catches up to modern OSes in the CLI department by making a copy of wine and running GNU utils

>>53780883
>More viable on the desktop
Nah, it just has momentum, and support from big software companies/hardware companies.

>>53779901
Nah, that'd be emacs, especially doctor mode.
Love talking doctor mode is nice.
Linux just works, and doesn't lock you to hardware like OSX.
>>
>>53779819
>100% native Linux binaries
As in it can run ELF binaries linked against Linux libraries?
Bullshit, I'm pretty sure the program requires re-compilation into a PE binary.
>>
>>53779550

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Windows, is in fact, GNU/Windows, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Windows”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Windows, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Windows is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Windows is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Windows added, or GNU/Windows. All the so-called “Windows” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Windows.
>>
>>53781839
Nyet comrade. ELFs. Watch the video.
Basically, they drudged up the UNIX subsystem and tweaked it to Linux.
>>
>>53782039
Bitch stop fucking it up. Replace "another free" with "a nonfree"
>>
>>53781839
Yes, it can run Linux ELF binaries without recompilation. They implemented Linux syscalls and and other linux libs are from Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.
>>
>>53782464
>implemented
basically they decided to be more jewish and copy open-source code into their closed-source software
>>
>>53782039
how much did they pay you
>>
So you could say... This is sum sorta... GNU/Windows?
>>
>>53779550
how many times are you going to make this same fucking thread? stop spamming up the board.
>>
>>53779550
>bash
Outdated as fuck.
>>
File: inf_cringe.png (265 KB, 604x338) Image search: [Google]
inf_cringe.png
265 KB, 604x338
>>53779571
>>53779550
>>
>>53782807
doesnt the GNU license make this illegal? didnt sony get sued because they took code under the GNU license and used it in a closed source project a couple years ago?
>>
>>53782807
with something this widely visible with the value of Microsoft and the risk of getting Windows GPLv2'd I highly doubt they copy pasted anything.
>>
>>53782839
Yes. Now I want musl/windows.
>>53782884
No, because the GPL license requires that modified code be published. This is a modified version of the old UNIX subsystem, which translates Linux instead of UNIX syscalls. I forget if its outright purchased code or bsd permissive license derived.
>>
>>53779550
can i use pacman or any package manager?
can i install a DE of my choice?
can i view the source code?
can i compile the OS from source?
can i edit the source code and distribute my edits for the public to use?
can i remove spyware?
can i disable updates?
does it still have constant kernal panics?
>>
>>53779624
Open source, if possible.
>>
>>53782807
No they didn't copy pasted. So with the misinformation.
>>
>>53781542
>See Linuses you don't break userspace rant.
I'm not really experienced on the subject but not breaking userspace is not equal to unstable ABI. You can redo everything for a different ABI make things work and linux can still claim that they did not break userspace. The binary interface is not stable he means the API when he talks about stability.

But I don't have a source, it's just what I understand.
>>
>>53782960
>can i use pacman or any package manager?
In theory yes. Apt-get works, unchanged binary from ubuntu.

>can i install a DE of my choice?
I don't think there is an X server that can work along with default Windows display manager.

>can i view the source code?
Obviously not.

>can i compile the OS from source?
>can i edit the source code and distribute my edits for the public to use?
>can i remove spyware?
>can i disable updates?
Obviously not. It's not an open source project. Silly.

>does it still have constant kernal panics?
KERNAL
KERNAL
DUEL INHERITANCE
>>
>>53783484
Not breaking userspace means not changing how existing syscalls work. And MS is pretty much just implementing syscalls. And of course ABI is constant.
>>
The botnets are merging.
>>
>>53783651
How is linux botnet?
>>
>>53783680
Linux isn't, but Ubuntu certainly is.
>>
What does it effectively mean beyond that I can do basic bash shit which I presume powershell already could for the most part, albeit in a messier and uglier way?
>>
>>53783734
Simply that you can run arbitrary Linux binaries on Windows with varying degrees of success.
>>
>>53779550
>you can now use Ubuntu while Windows spies on you

yay
>>
>>53783755
..who is the target audience for this?
>>
>>53783774
Average citizens who will think that Microsoft is a company that supports free software and development community but will never use it at all.
>>
>>53783774
People who develop software for Linux on Windows. Most servers run linux, and plenty of devs use Windows. I'm one. I write software in Qt on Windows targeting Linux.
>>
>>53783821
Do you or does your company enjoy pain, suffering and low life expectancy?
>>
>>53783804
>implying the average citizen gives a shit about free software
Just sounds like something Linux users who happen to use Windows at some point would enjoy and Windows users won't give two shits about, or even know of it for that matter
>>53783821
Company forces Windows or why the fuck are you doing that?
>>
>>53783774
People who would have developed for Linux or OS X. Microsoft knows developers are leaving them and this is just an attempt to bring them back. EEE
>>
>>53779866
You mean Linux coreutils? What's gnu supposed to be? Linux is the operating system they show in the picture.
>>
>>53783839
>>53783846
I just like Windows. Used to it. There was no requirement. At some point I was dual booting but after a while realized a Linux in VM would fit my needs perfectly.
>>
File: bjaaaaaaaaaaaaaarne.jpg (105 KB, 603x324) Image search: [Google]
bjaaaaaaaaaaaaaarne.jpg
105 KB, 603x324
>>53779550
>We've partnered with Canonical
>>
>>53783883
What they showed in their pictures was GNU running inside reverse WINE. The Linux kernel is not present at all.
>>
>>53783976
Most of the stuff shown was third party projects, not GNU.
>>
>>53783988
>most
Bash, glibc and the coreutils are most definitely GNU components. I didn't watch the whole presentation so I don't know what else they showed.
>>
>>53779550
Has Stallman written about this yet? I'm looking forward to reading his passive-aggressive article.
>>
>>53783902
That picture was taken when Bjarne was working on his next project, C++++++.
>>
so does this mean one can block the spyware that microshaft included with win10 via linux cli?
>>
>>53779550
I might actually """""""""""upgrade"""""""""" to windows 10 now
is there an actual way to block spyware now?

I'm just waiting to hear the ulterior motive, the caveat and the inevitable dick move
>>
>>53782887
They actually did violate the GPL with their Windows 7 bootable USB tool a few years ago. I don't think they'd do it again though.
>>
>>53779550
I'll start using windows when they stop measuring my dick through my webcam and I can use a tiling window manager and all my CLI programs.
>>
>>53784578
>and I can use a tiling window manager
You've been able to do that for a while.
>and all my CLI programs.
That's what this article is about. I doubt you'll actually wanna use Windows though.
>>
>>53784680
what about dick measure?
>>
>>53784680
I don't call a shitty autohotkey script and a Vietnamese hack that works half the time with no hotkeys or development a viable tiling window manager.
>>
>>53784680
and bash is a single program, that's not rtorrent, ncmpcpp etc.
>>
>>53784126
this.
>>
I still don't understand why was this made?
Why is Bash needed on Windows?Why not learning cmd?

Is this just a subtle trick to lure people from actual gnu/linux distros to windows because microsoft/nsa/whatever dont have control on them?
>>
>>53784786
You don't even understand what it is. Please think before making posts.
>>
>>53784733
Read the article. Not just the title.
>>
>>53779550
B O T N E T - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >
O Microsoft is part of NSA's mass surveillance program "PRISM":
T https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
N
E Microsoft informs the NSA about bugs before fixing them:
T https://archive.is/OBGB1
|
| Microsoft openly offeres cloud data to support PRISM:
| https://archive.is/tW6fu
|
| Microsoft has backdoored its disk encryption:
| https://archive.is/2XIvX · https://archive.is/qLRZx
|
| Windows snoops on the users' files, text input, voice input,
| location, contacts, calendar records and web browsing history,
| even after related settings are turned off:
| https://archive.is/Zny36 · https://archive.is/sz1nt
| https://archive.is/g3QdQ · https://archive.is/ko469
|
| A Traffic Analysis of Windows 10:
|
| Keypoints: Windows 10 has a keylogger and uploads all your
| keystrokes every 5 minutes. Everything you type in Edge or
| Cortana is sent to Microsoft, along with any media files it
| finds. When webcam is enabled, 35MB of data goes to Microsoft.
| Even with Cortana disabled/uninstalled, Windows 10 sends all
| microphone audio to Microsoft, when the computer is idle.
| https://archive.is/QnTTA
| https://archive.is/eZKc9
|
| Windows 10 sends desktop screenshots straight to Microsoft:
| https://d2.maxfile.ro/rwspylwbwo.webm
| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDeHqiydk4A
|
| Windows 10 scans for illegal/pirated software:
| https://archive.is/vhjwm
| https://archive.is/2jehd
|
| Microsoft proudly presents surveillance statistics:
| https://archive.is/MB0Yy
|
| > Over 82 billion photos viewed.
| > Gamers spent over 4 billion hours playing PC games.
| > 44.5 billion minutes/month spent in Microsoft Edge.
| > Over 2.5 billion questions asked of Cortana since launch.
| > Windows 10 now active on over 200 million devices.
|
v
>>
>>53784811
your post = zero contribution
>>
So this is how the year of the LInux desktop actually happens
>>
>>53784946
I explained how it works about 5 times already.

One more, for you.

Windows is implementing linux syscalls and adding support for ELF executable. Allowing to run any linux binary natively on Windows.

>m-muh bash why bash
>>
>>53779550
Why is this news? There's been software to run bash in windows 7 for years.
>>
>>53785002
Because you can't read.
>>
>>53784981
Who has benefits from this?
And again, is this " trick to lure people from actual gnu/linux distros to windows because microsoft/nsa/whatever dont have control on them" like >>53784786
said?
>>
>Wangblows sucks so hard it needs to plagiarize GNU+Linux in order to look any serious
Yeah, GNU+Linux wins again.
>>
>>53785032
It's fine if you want to ask that kind of question, but don't put it into the same post that has "it's just bash for windows what's the big deal just use cmd" in it.
>>
>>53785051
thats not me although i thought its the same thing
Still dont understand why did they make such move? I mean it basically says(or at least sounds to me) " hey look at us, we too have same shit like you have on GNU/Linux but you can also do windows stuff too, what do you say?cmon fuck that freetard shit with no drivers and gaymes"
>>
>>53785085
>Still dont understand why did they make such move?
>Perfect explanation why they made it following

are you ok
>>
>>53785085
To screw over Valve for supporting Linux is just one possibility.
>>
File: 2005.png (126 KB, 522x522) Image search: [Google]
2005.png
126 KB, 522x522
>>53780127
So you examine every single line of code that makes up your OS before you install it, right? And every single update and piece of software you install afterwards, yes? Or are you relying on somebody else doing that and hoping for the best?

>safe
>>
>>53780785
It's about being in control. Microsoft pushes a lot of bullshit to their users, but the users can't fork Windows or remove the bad code and run a clean version, while they could if Windows was free software.
>>
>>53779608
are you some christian living in the deep south with a family tree that is a straight line.

free and open sources software follow the idea of evolution, a user is able to adapt software to there needs and then re release. if these adaptions are beneficial then more people will use this fork, then someone adapts the fork to there needs and the program slowly become a better program.

with closed source software one superpower makes everything and every one is just expected to follow. it's like some some irrational religion
>>
File: 1391591974450.jpg (490 KB, 1283x748) Image search: [Google]
1391591974450.jpg
490 KB, 1283x748
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/03/ubuntus-bash-and-linux-command-line-coming-to-windows-10/

>We're still trying to get the inside story on what Microsoft has done here, but what we've known for several months now is that the company has developed some Windows kernel components (lxcore.sys, lxss.sys, presumably standing for "Linux core" and "Linux subsystem," respectively) that support the major Linux kernel APIs. These components are not GPLed and do not appear to contain Linux code themselves; instead, they implement the Linux kernel API using the native Windows NT API that the Windows kernel provides. Microsoft is calling this the "Windows Subsystem for Linux" (WSL).

>A kernel API is one thing, but to be useful you need user mode applications. For Astoria, this would have been a version of the Android Open Source Project, Google's mostly BSD-licensed code that provides a Java-like runtime and various applications and system services. For WSL, however, Microsoft is turning to Canonical, creators of Ubuntu, for help. Canonical has provided a system image containing the Ubuntu versions of the various command-line tools that are typically found in a Linux distribution.

>Our understanding is that these are not recompiled or ported versions of the programs (as are used in tools aiming to provide a Unix-like environment on Windows such as Cygwin) but instead unmodified programs. Microsoft is describing this in terms of providing a Linux-like command-line environment at the moment, but from what we can gather, there's little fundamental restriction to this, potentially opening the door to running a wide range of Linux programs natively on Windows.
>>
>>53779550
OP is either a troll or retarded
>>
>>53779550
because i like to be in control of my operating system and my data. Windows seems to be slowly progressing towards taking away these liberties.
>>
File: tips freedom.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
tips freedom.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>>53779550
I wonder what rms thinks about this move?
Someone should email him the good news.
>>
>>53786092
He'd probably say something like I'm happey there is more free software accessible to the users but that simply isn't good enough
>>
That fucking title.

Stallman must be rolling over in his grave
>>
>>53786131
>>53786092
He will cry and make funny poses.
This does goes against his ideology.
He wrote GNU programs to make free systems more appealing to users.
With what MS did, users can enjoy the benefits of his wonderful programs on a closed systems.
Expect GPL4.
>>
>>53786092
In future history books: "Richard Stallman, one of the inventors of the windows command line called Linux."
>>
>>53786403
rip 1994-1945
moot
founder of reddit
>>
>>53786333
This made me sad.
>>
>>53784902
This "RSA_Decryptor" still kills me.
sides are gone.

thanks anon!
>>
thanks for betatesting freetards hahahahahahah
>>
I love to use snapshotting and shit - things that a VM offers - when I work on some project.

So when I have a work VM, it's set up for that project. Have the tools, configs, everything set up just right.

Now, here you have to have some universal set-up that will serve out all the projects. ...
>>
>>53786518
Usually people leave those tasks to version control systems.
>>
>>53780008
How is it shameful of Microsoft to take open source code and adapt it so that the basic syscalls for Linux works on the NT kernel too?
>>
>>53786530
Putting your entire / under git?
Or using btrfs to snapshot?

That would not work with this 'system'....
>>
>>53782464
So, you're saying Linux programs will now run on Windows?
Then why would any company that creates software for Windows, OSX and Linux choose to continue developing for Windows, when they can instead just develop for OSX and Linux, and thus also target Windows? It'll save them a lot of money.

How come Windows is the one finished when companies can just choose to develop software for Linux instead, and thus target both platforms?
This sounds awfully a lot like what happened with OS/2
>>
"Yet another shitty layer on the cake of shit called Windows"
>>
So it will be much easier to install programming languages you want to work in?

No more setting up $Paths?

>Programming babby here who hasn't used Windows consistently in years.
>>
>>53784786
It enables you to use Linux only dev tools on Windows.

It's primarily for developers.
>>
>>53786541
No, I mean only versioning the code.
>>
>>53786596
yeah but that's not what I meant.
code is versioned, alright.

but you have an environment you have to run your code on. I am not talking about a single C#, C++, Java project, but let's say some Maven, Ruby, Python web-stack-ish abomination.

When you just have some godawful stack and hope it won't die under load. I never built such a monstrosity, only had to use them because some fresh CS grad "built it before me".

So yeah.
If I were to deploy that in this "System", it would just fuck my shit up.
>>
Man the marketing spam has become really fucking annoying.
>>
>>53786763
lol who's paying you to pretend you're annoyed?
>>
>implying people use linux for bash
>>
>>53786914
>he still thinks the only thing that's going to run is bash
>he is too retarded to read
Why are all linuxtards so stupid, /g/?
>>
Question, If you could SSH into something via the command prompt, Is there any need for putty to exist now? Is there any reason why Microsoft couldn't implement the same terminal features as putty and make it obsolete?
>>
>>53786969
Putty is available for Linux too, so they don't seem to care much about whether their software is necessary or not
>>
>>53779550
Suck it Microshills, now you can finally know the pain one has when using WINE and you get a retarded error message and you don't know whether it's WINE, the config of WINE, the program, the config of the program or a combination of it and not even google knows the fucking error message.
GET FUCKED.
>>
>>53779608
>open source is pointless for anyone other than industry
considering the entire thing sprang from independent research and hobbyists and now generates billions it's safe to say you're a clueless retard

>industry can afford closed source licenses
it's nearly always a mixture of both
>>
>>53787023
Difference is that this won't be as bad as Wine.

Wine has a lot harder job --windows being a clusterfuck *and* nonfree software.
>>
>>53779550
There no such thing like "Linux command line", you got fooled.
>>
>>53787068
Linux + Windows = Linux Command Line
>>
>>53787080
Linux is a kernel buddy. It allocates system resources. There is no command line nor any user interface.
>>
Fuck. I now have a reason to upgrade to Windows 10. I don't know what those pills are but:

x pill me on this, /g/.
>>
>>53787817
Long story short is that you can probably stick to Linux.

All Ubuntu installs will be automatically upgraded to Windows 10 anyway
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.