[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What causes this? Had malware and adware but used malwarebytes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-30-21-02-20.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-30-21-02-20.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
What causes this?

Had malware and adware but used malwarebytes (program) to eat rid of it and that seemed to work but then after restarting computer this happened? Anybody know how to fix please and thank you!!!
>>
>>53779063
Nice name Cathy
That's just normal windows process in the background.
>>
>>53779063
reinstall a proper operating system.
problem fixed.
>>
nuke & pave
>>
>>53779063
Search in Google 'explorer.exe autostart' and see if one of the fixes fix your problem.
>>
install funtoo like I'm doing right now!
>>
>>53779329
>explorer.exe already in task list

seems more like the process is being hijacked\redirected
>>
>>53779482
Oh, didn't see that.

You probbably have malware still then. Your best option is format and reinstall.
>>
Thank you for every bodies help (:
>>
>>53779482
Some malwares like to inject themselves into windows explorer and make it extremely hard to remove them.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>53779891
>turns out to be as easy as one registry key starting the file that injects the payload

And people think malware is so hard to get rid of...
>>
>>53781209
Out of curiosity. How did you test that?
>>
Run Dr.Web LiveDisk
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.