[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Bernardino iPhone worthless after FBI spills glass of water on it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: laughing_bill_gates.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
laughing_bill_gates.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
San Bernardino iPhone worthless after FBI spills glass of water on it.
>>
>Shortly after the iPhone was unlocked, “There were a lot of high-fives, which led to the unfortunate spilling of the water."
>>
>After repeatedly attempting to reboot the phone with no success, the F.B.I. consulted several Apple support forums for tips on fixing a waterlogged iPhone. “I wish I could report that any of them worked,” the spokesman said.
>>
/g/ why is the FBI inept
>>
My sides! It's real: http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/unlocked-iphone-worthless-after-f-b-i-spills-glass-of-water-on-it
>>
>>53760305
>There were a lot of high-fives, which led to the unfortunate spilling of the water
This is what happens when the FBI hires the retarded frat students.
>>
implying this actually happened and isn't just another bogus coverup
>>
File: animu nepu nepgear hug.png (410 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
animu nepu nepgear hug.png
410 KB, 950x950
maybe they couldn't unlock it and considered that the case wasn't going to be won or was raising too many issues for them, so they pretended they broke in and just threw water on it. better for them to look incompetent than admit defeat
>>
>normies care about privacy all of sudden
why?
>>
>>53760394
it's satire you dumbfuck
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 450x90) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 KB, 450x90
>>53760394
>http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/unlocked-iphone-worthless-after-f-b-i-spills-glass-of-water-on-it
>http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report
>http://www.newyorker.com/humor/
>>
>>53760394
It says it's satire in the forst sentence. Can anyone ITT read?
>>
This is satire from The Borowitz Report. Look it up.
>>
>This post is news satire from The Borowitz Report.
>>

/g/ getting smarter every day
>>
>>53760274
>>
Fake iPhone can withstand being dropped in toilet multiple times I know firsthand
>>
>4chan falling for obvious satire article

Oh irony....
>>
>>53760475
>>53760469
>>53760466
>>53760464
>>53760461
FBI in full damage control

get fucked darkhats
>>
OP probably uses Yahoo, because that's where I too first saw the story and had to click around trying to see if it was real.
Also, who the fuck here actually reads the New Yorker?
>>
>>53760555
New Yorkers
>>
File: 1459198466382.gif (89 KB, 566x750) Image search: [Google]
1459198466382.gif
89 KB, 566x750
This can't be fucking true. This fucking can't be.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.