[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what software or workflow do you use to track your projects and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (18 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
18 KB, 480x320
what software or workflow do you use to track your projects and tasks? I use

- trello for work (visible by all colleagues)
- trello (2nd private account) for organizing certain tasks in a way I don't want my colleagues to see
- workflowy for keeping track of meeting notes, etc.

anything other than these tend to be too time consuming to use effectively
>>
File: 1453455917065.gif (590 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
1453455917065.gif
590 KB, 300x254
I agree it is handy, but the Trello shilling for the sake of background images and dog stickers make them feel childish. Trello gold - fuck off.
>>
I tried using github issues purely as a project management tool and it wasn't very effective due how much clicking through the ui was required
>>
>>53757890
We just run a gitlab instance and use the issues system. You can assign issues, set milestone dates, tag, etc. It's not the most sophisticated thing, but works well enough for my company.
>>
muthafukin jira and lots of google docs
>>
>>53757890
Atlassian Jira's dashboard. Absolute garbage. To many features and things to keep constantly updated. Trello beats Jira's complexity down by giving me an easy way to storyboard. I just wish it had a stronger feature set for sprints and over all time logging to better see the current scope of my sprint, along with past and future sprints. It would also be nice for work hours logged with some logistics. Trellos mobile app is great because, fuck a million emails from Jira the day.
> I want something in between Jira and Trello
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.