[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Note 3 Hype Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1378429943227.png (485 KB, 1043x707) Image search: [Google]
1378429943227.png
485 KB, 1043x707
Seriously, this is it. This is the best smart device of 2013 and quite possibly 2014.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
>5.7 inch LCD 1080p screen with better PPI ratio than iPhone 5s
>4k Video Camera, no other comparable devices offers this feature
>3gigs of RAM and 2.2GHz processor so there is absolutely zero Android lag (legit)
>S-Pen to draw heug dicks to text your friends
>Flexible display variant to be released
>Bezels thinner than your mom’s clit
>Best smart device for running apps in window mode, no more LOLFULLSCREENAPPMODE for a fucking a calculator app
/g/ should be creaming their pants as if they saw their waifu in person.
>but muh small girly feministic hands
No one cares about your inadequacies Barbara. You were given the shit 5’2 manlet genes of life. Grow a pair and learn to use a man’s phone.

Better specs than iPhone 5s
Better screen than iPhone 5s
Better functionality than iPhone 5s
No NSAtrackprint.

Let me reiterate
>5.7 inch LCD 1080p touch screen
>Included S-Pen for writing, drawing, and gesture shortcuts
>Flexible display
>4K Video Camera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz3sk05QL-8 (be sure to update to Youtube to “Original” settings and not 1080pleb)
>Multi-vision for some sweet, sweet Note-finity widescreen experience with fellow Note 3 fans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhvu9ugtVY4
>It can occasionally makes phone calls

Best specs, best screen, and best functionality, period.
Not even the Sony Z Ultra Bezels can compete since its phablet size reaches the threshold into retard realm.

>mfw its 2013 and iOS7 still cant even handle 2 conversations at once
>>
Reminder that the Note 4 is literally superior in every way possible
>>
Disagreeing from my vastly superior Note 4.
>>
>>53745692
>>53745660
No.
>>
Nah senpai it's shit

Posting from my superior note 5
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>53745628
>5.7 inch
>phone
Lol
>>
>>53746511
I challenge anyone to name a business-class phone that isn't a Note or an iPhone. Seriously, good fucking luck.

S6/7 do NOT apply. iPhone 6 standard does NOT apply. LG G5, HTC M8/9, Xaoimi Anything, Nexus anything besides 6P, are NOT the next American Idol.

Based business class phones in this thread only.
>>
>>53746752
>oversized facebook machine with touch jizz
>business class phone
What are you smoking, mate? Stop watching Samsung ads. Android is irrelevant for the business world due security and compatibility alone.
>>
>>53746752
What would define a 'business class' phone anyway? Pretty sure the vast majority of upper mid-tier to flagship devices would fit the bill. Unless its hot pink or ayyy lmao neon green that is..
>>
>he didnt buy an lg g3
>>
>>53746829
You need to be able to distribute payloads across 100+ devices and have them function correctly. There needs to be an inboard structure for this. Guess what, there are two phones on the market that do that.

Secondly it needs to be usable with a keyboard and mouse with strong multitasking, necessitating an 8-core and 3+gb of ram, again, only 2 phones here (3 if you count the M9)

It also needs to have successors that allow your payload to slide directly into replacement devices, only one phone does that.
>>
>>53746822
Mmk. I didn't realize our f500 was irrelevant to the business world, damn did I get schooled mang.
>>
>>53746858
>it needs to be usable with a keyboard and mouse
>>
>>53746511
>manlet detected
>>
>>53746868
Better too late than never, bruv.
>>
>>53746875
Yes. The iPhone 6+ and Notes are both robust enough with Bluetooth equipment to serve as field computers.
>>
>>53746889
One day I'll be able to afford something nice like your device, I really hope
>>
>>53746891
But why would anybody sane do that? What company hates their workers THAT much?
>>
>>53746909
You're not usually asking people to write up Word documents on the go... just send emails, use in-house applications, etc etc. I guess maybe someone out there is trying for 100% field usage of nothing but phones, but not us.
>>
>>53746858
>distribute payloads across 100+ devices
Not sure what this means, pls elaborate

>mouse+keyboard
Even my old xperia s can do this while outputting via micro HDMI
>8 cores+3gb ram
ok I have a tablet with a quad core atom and 2gb ram, it can do the same as my old ass xperia s (ie desktop mode) but hand on heart it doesn't lag. No comment on the xperia s, it can either play nice or just stutter like fuck.
>>
>you will never be this pathetic
>>
Take your Samsung shilling elsewhere.
>>
>>53746959
>payloads
I can't get specific about what we exactly do in this regard, but imagine for instance an inventory application in a warehouse or large retail setting.

>K&M
It needs multiwindow or at a minimum enough backup power to work data in the background.

>Power
Our uses are float intensive and typically Cuda accelerated
>>
>>53746959
A few years ago after the Atrix died out we strongly considered Xperias, though. I will say that; they're not bad. The problem was SoA wouldn't support our use case, and it was too large to go alone on and risk the increased expense of delayed dev/bugfixing, N2m lost productivity during such a switch. We were using the Atrix with great, great success before the Google purchase.
>>
>>53745660
>speaker on back
>heavier than note 3
>thicker than note 3
>taller than note 3
>shittier quality buttons than note 3
>home button doesn't stick out as much as note 3 and is thus harder to press
>stylus doesn't slide in with a satisfying motion, instead is completely smooth
>greenish tinge to either glass or the lcd panel itself?, ruining blacks compared to note 3
How is it better fag?
>>
My Note 3 is a fucking tank. Can't tell you how many goddamn times I've dropped it and it still works like a charm.

Front camera sucks dick though, but you'd only be really concerned with that if you were a woman or a fucking faggot
>>
>>53746134
>>53747218
i have both and the 4 is SO much better it's a joke. stop making this memethread cucks
>>
In retrospect 2013 was an awesome year.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.