[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >smart glasses and AR are dead in the water Wow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>2016
>smart glasses and AR are dead in the water

Wow, this is some future
>>
Might as well just kill yourself LMAo
Maybe look on the bright side once in a while holy shit
>>
>>53742818
/thread
>>
>>53742016
I don't recognize the back 5
>>
>>53743658
second from the left is Jimmy neutron, the right two are the sisters from Johnny test, but they for some reason look less hot and more like trannies
>>
>>53743658
green jacket is daria
>>
>>53744188
I don't know what johnny test is, but by the looks of those two trannies, he should be called johnny low test. Literally no ass at all.
>>
>>53744188
That is Double D from Ed Edd an Eddy not Jimmy Neutron
>>
>>53742016
Who is between Jimmy and Dexter? Number one and Eddy?
>>
Starting from Dexter to the left:
Dexter
Double D
Nigel Uno
Jimmy Neutron
Daria
Johnny Test Sister #1
Johnny Test Sister #2
Velma
>>
>>53744580
Daria and Velma don't belong in that fucking picture, they're "bright" and not retards, but by no means belong with the real geniuses
>>
>>53742016

>smart glasses and AR are dead in the water

They grew into HMDs and VR.
Enjoy your future
>>
>>53743658
from left to right

>Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory)
>Edd (Ed, Edd and Eddy)
>Nigel Uno (Codename Kid Next Door)
>Jimmy Neutron (Jimmy Neutron)
>Daria (Daria)
>Twin Sister (Jonny Test)
>Vilma (Scooby Doo)
>>
>>53742016

TUNNELSNAKES RULES!
>>
>>53744932
maybe they are not geniuses, but bright enough to find out about that group and were let in so that they don't tell others about it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.