[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CloudFlare is making it more and more impossible to browse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tor-3.jpg (66 KB, 983x600) Image search: [Google]
tor-3.jpg
66 KB, 983x600
>CloudFlare is making it more and more impossible to browse the web (not posting anything, not registering, not uploading anything, just browsing) through Tor
>every other website requires captcha now
>they're often times are impossible to pass as they're often disappearing captchas or just simply they don't accept your selections of sign for the 10th time
>CloudFlare is killing Tor
Just fuck this bullshit. Why can't I browse big black cocks without the government knowing?
>>
>>53719858
>browsing the regular web on tor
IDIOT

just buy a VPN subscription with bitcoins if you are that paranoid
>>
>>53719903
>not doing all your browsing that doesnt require login or some other form of identificaion through tor
Retard
>>
>>53719858
>Why can't I browse big black cocks without the government knowing?
Who do you think is running the tor exit nodes?
>>
>>53719858
Just use windows 10. Indian steve jobs moved all the servers to Germany.
>>
File: benis.jpg (726 KB, 1199x1321) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
726 KB, 1199x1321
everyone already knows you love the big black cock anon. you're not fooling anyone. stop pretending and just come out to everyone as the fagboy you are and accept yourself
>>
>>53719858

it's not even just through tor, cloudflare basically forces you to enable javascript for some sites (and those sites can fuck right off, in my opinion)

>>53719903
>>browsing the regular web on tor
>IDIOT

the attack vectors from browsing clear web on tor are so absolutely minimal it's almost irrelevant

however the browser bundle is consistently ahead of the curve as far as preventing fingerprinting that it's not even funny -- VPNs are great and all if you want to hide your traffic from your ISP but they're not going to do shit to stop you being fingerprinted
>>
source?

nothing on iqdb/sourcenao/google images/phrase search
>>
>>53719858
I bet you're even using Windows and an Apple iphone.
>>
>>53721672
Source to what?
>>
>>53721735
>>53720138
>>
>>53720074
>not knowing how tor works
>>
the web is dying anyway.
>>
>>53721735
>>69031799
>>
>>53722014
>>not knowing how tor works
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.