[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys is there seriously a way how to make money from home on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Guys is there seriously a way how to make money from home on pc?

And if so what are you doing, and how.
>>
>>53718357
>/g/ - "Technology"
>for "technology discussion"

gtfo to >>>/biz/
>>
>>53718374
dude its obvious here, that you make money WITH technology. DURH
>>
>Step 1: Buy god-tier computer
>Step 2: Download and fap to as much anime as you can each day
>Step 3: ???
>Step 4: Profit
>>
>>53718357
hold on, I'll just go and ask my brother's wife's grandma's step-sister how is she making 150$ an hour with one simple trick
>>
>>53718392
not really. You're better off selling an idea. if you can't come up with anything you're better off working for someone else. Theres too much ambiguity to deal with
>>
Graphic design.

No really.

Buy some cheap wordpress themes and pretend you know you're shit, customize them to fit the "client needs" and boom, free money.
>>
>>53718357

HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>53718397
this, got a new pc last month, been fapping ever since and now i can afford a new car... thank u anime jeebus!
>it is important which browser you use with which hand
>most profit sofar with firefox and left
>>
>>53718357
install gentoo
>>
>>53720457
If only i had clients
>>
Yep. Twitch and male cam model. Come at me
>>
>>53718392
if you had any /tech/ skills then you probably wouldn't be asking this question.
>>
>>53720896
Are you for real? I'd be interested in doing that, I have somewhat niche looks people might be interested in. How and where?
>>
>>53720947

Chaturbate my friend. I'm above average looks and in shape so I make about 100-300 per 3-4 hour show. Only do it twice a week usually.

I wouldn't recommend doing it full time but it's fun once in a while.

Also fully straight but I'm comfortable with gay guys watching since that is your major audience.
>>
>>53720457
>buy designs
>learn a framework
>put in time to give clients something they asked for
>this is somehow free money
>>
>>53720984
>Chaturbate my friend. I'm above average looks and in shape so I make about 100-300 per 3-4 hour show.
100-300 what? I find it hard to believe it's dollars.
>I wouldn't recommend doing it full time but it's fun once in a while.
Why not?
>Also fully straight but I'm comfortable with gay guys watching since that is your major audience.
Do you just fap and interact with the audience? Do you do any, uh, dildo-y things?
>>
>>53718357
camwhore
>>
>>53721074

Not even kidding you man. I didn't believe I'd make that much either, I was expecting like 50 per show max but I do 100 on my worst and about 300 on my best. And yes dollars. Keep in mind it's taxed as it's "self-employment" but there are ways to get out of some of it.

I was doing it 5-6 times a week at first and honestly I was just getting burned out, you have to always be "on" and I'm really introverted so it was too much. Also you don't want to burn out regulars.

The first 2 hours of my show is limited fapping, mostly interaction/dancing/flashing and even working out. People have interesting fetishes depends what you're comfortable with. I personally don't show my ass in public chat ever. At the end I do a ticketed show that members can enter with tokens and in there I do a cum-show since it's people who paid only. Less chance of being recorded which is bound to happen.

Then again this all depends on your looks and personality, most male models on there just sit there with their dick out and don't make much. I'm interactive.
>>
>>53721153
Damn. That's actually a lot of money for a couple of hours.
When do you do it, what parts of a day/week? I assume weekends are better? Any tips for getting started? Do you shave?
>>
>>53721238

I personally do night times about 6-10 PST usually monday/wednesday/friday. Saturday/sunday I don't do as well for some reason, seems to be a lot of gay couples on and they take all the viewers. I've heard mornings are good as well because of the european crowd.

I live in california and I have my whole state blocked from viewing for privacy and I'm sure I miss out on a ton of viewers/tips because of that considering the gay population here. I make anywhere from 1500-3000 per month before taxes depending how active I am (I have a full time job also).

My biggest tip would be to talk to your viewers. Don't come off as greedy and seem "fun." Establish and put in your bio what you are and aren't comfortable with because people will try to sway you into stuff by tempting you with money. I recommend not doing skype shows for privacy reasons.

I do not shave at all, the majority of the gay guys seem to love hair anywhere it is unless they are in the twink thing, but that is it's own niche.
>>
>>53721339
Thanks man, I'll definitely give it a try.

Oh yeah, cumming, do you just cum all over yourself or what? What's the weirdest thing you've done? Do you get huge tips or something for requests?
>>
>>53721495

Eh the cumming part I just shoot on my stomach/chest, I'd rather not on myself at all but it would be a pretty lame show otherwise. One time I accidentally came and hit myself in the eye and a dude tipped me an extra 1000 tokens (50 bucks) I'd rather not do that again but there definitely is a market for the type of cumshot. That is also the weirdest thing I've done in my opinion.

I've had a few shows where I made 200+ by ONLY working out, some people have like a torture fetish and to me it's not that difficult. Those are my favorite shows I kill two birds with one stone.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.