[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small Smartphone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: galaxy-s4-mini-g14.jpg (142 KB, 775x500) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-s4-mini-g14.jpg
142 KB, 775x500
Hey /g/

I am looking for a decent, small-sized Android smartphone (around 3.5 inch screen), for about 100$. Any recommendations?

Cheers
>>
>3.5"

Handlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>53711776
The one you have in the pic.

S4 mini with official CM11 is a fantastic phone.
>>
>>53711776
The fuck are you gonna do with a 3.5"
>>
>>53711776
>3.5"

Now I'm not a nigger, nor do I carry a phablet because I don't want to look retarded, and I'm more of a handlet than the average male, but you should seriously consider rethinking your life. else: a used s4 mini and look like you're fucking retarded because the only thing positive about that phone is the audio quality
>>
s4 mini but you will have hard time buying the 2core version

the 4core version isn't bad, there are no mods though
>>
Hey anon, feel your pain. Looking for a 4.5, dual sim with 2gb of memory, 16gb, :( does not exist.
>>
>>53715803
S4 Mini are still sold brand new here in Canuckistan. I even managed to get one BNIB off Kijiji for $180 monopoly money. Had to pay $25 to unlock it, though.
>>
>>53711776
LG g5

Just save up for that

Or window phone
>>
>>53714521
Phablets look retarded? how to you figure that since they're now the norm?

Its the faggots with tiny baby phones that look retarded now.
>>
File: derpaderp.jpg (12 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
derpaderp.jpg
12 KB, 300x259
>>53717437

Pic related is what I think of when I see people talking on Phablets.
>>
>>53717647
That's dumb. That's not even a modern product.
>>
>>53718136

Yeah, it is dumb. That's what I'm getting at.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.