[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love AMD /g/ but i simply can't find a video card like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1458946807112.png (72 KB, 684x1100) Image search: [Google]
1458946807112.png
72 KB, 684x1100
I love AMD /g/ but i simply can't find a video card like the 750 ti that runs off the PCI slot only, is there a keyword for these cards?
>>
I think there was the 270.
>>
>>53708907
OP here, i checked and it does not. The 260 supports this but the 750ti crushes it in price/performance and performance in general
>>
>>53708867
I think the 950 has a 75w model, look into that OP.
also
>>53708977 checked
>>
The only AMD card that I know of that does not use pcie external power is the hd 7750, and the 750 ti beats that.

You can get the 750 ti, or the new ASUS gtx 950 that now does not need external power in comparison to other 950s.
>>
>>53709070
OP here, should i upgrade my Celeron G550 to an i7 2600k or just move on to broadwell or skymeme
>>
>>53709119
I'd say upgrade if you do a lot of gaming or multitasking work, as the extra cores and clock speed can help.
>>
>>53709172
Advice taken, but what should i upgrade to? Skylake i3s seem compelling as i am a poorfag
>>
>>53708867
WHY HUGHES!? WHY!?!?!?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.