[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
I just threw my phone and the screen is black cant use it at all, and my memeory seems to have taken a hit too. I don't care for the phone i need my Pic and i cant get to them as it is (Pic unrelated)
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>53699717
well you threw it you child. you get what you deserve for your idiotic behavior
>saged
>>
>>53699754
What does it do?
>>
>>53699771
My ex posted a pick with her new love intressed i got so mad that i threw it, I have a hard time holding back my feelings at times
>>
>>53699717
>>
File: 6546213464.jpg (33 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
6546213464.jpg
33 KB, 184x184
>be me, retarded turbo normie
>buy $20 third-hand iPhone, so I can fit in all the social circles
>shit barely works
>well, at least has Apple logo on it's back
>one day, get really angry bcuz my gf broke up with me over Chad
>reeeeee.bat
>throw phone across room
>hurry to pick it up
>black screen
>NO! MY NUDES OF EX-GF
>proceed to ask /g/ wat do
>get called idiot
>realize I am an idiot
>mfw
>>
>>53699816
Top kek
>>
>>53699717
OP Here, I got insurance for the thing so i really dont care for the phone i just think it sucks that all my 3000 photos are gone and i want to be 100% sure i can't do anything about it
>>
>>53699799
it's your EX retard, people move on. Now you can move on from her AND your stupid broken assed phone.
>saged
>>
>>53699855
>never put the pics on a PC, ever
>mad
>throws things
u dumb bro
Go connect it to a computer and see if you can see the storage.
>>
>>53699884
I was gonna do it soon but never made it to where i did, I tryed and it cant find anything on the phone
>>
>>53699857
I don't care that she has moved on, I care about that the dickhead guys shes dating is a total asshole and prob will break her heart in a month
>>
>>53699923
how do you know he's an asshole? Did you date him?
>>
>>53699943
He totoly ignored her for 3 months til the point where she begged for him to let her back into his life and he's a total fuckboi
>>
>>53699971
well dude, ex's are ex's for a reason, sounds like she's not so wise.

did you plug the fuckin phone in yet?
>>
>>53700068
I plugged it in but it can't find any files
>>
>>53700161
DCIM?
>>
>>53700391
Treat me like a retard im a bit handicapped when it comes to this stuff, (Thats why i asked you guys)
>>
>>53700451
>Treat me like a retard
Ignore your annoyances until your tard wrangler comes to take you away? sounds good
>>
>>53700486
Im both bad with phones and English is not my main language
>>
>>53700451
DCIM is a folder on the phone, below that you will find photos
>>
>>53700451
>>
>>53699778
Shows you how small your problems are compared to compiling your OS from scratch
>>
File: fatguy.jpg (4 KB, 160x119) Image search: [Google]
fatguy.jpg
4 KB, 160x119
>>53699799
>being this autistic
>probably why he's your ex

kek
>>
>>53701682
Kek
>>
I don't know what you expected to happen when you threw it. You're gonna have to get it repaired. No real way around it.
>>
Okay OP, connect your phone to your pc or laptop. Unlock the phone and it'll appear under devices. Open the phone or SD card and see what you can find. DCIM is images.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.