[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guise... streaming is technology so fuck you janitors.. guise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ss-in-the-box.jpg (54 KB, 1123x627) Image search: [Google]
ss-in-the-box.jpg
54 KB, 1123x627
Hi guise... streaming is technology so fuck you janitors..

guise i just cancelled my cable service and i wanna go full stream, so i got a Roku player since a friend of mine has one and i thought it was bretty gud for the $15 he pays every month to some shaddy guy.

Anyways, i just want to know if there's a way of doing it myself instead of droping $15 every month, either for free as in free beer or at least cheaper.

Any of you have any exoerience using one of these? can you lin k me to any forum or totorial with some list of channels i can put into my account?

thanks broskis. im in the US by the way.
>>
>>53687981
Not your tech support faggot. And since you can't figure out how to stream simple movies you really have no business on this board. But to not be a total dick. Putlocker.is +abp enjoy you cheapskate
>>
>>53687981
your search keywords should be kodi, plex, and roku
>>
>>53687981
The /tv/ board is that way ->
>>
>>53687981
Why is he paying $15 per month? You buy the thing, you plug the thing in.
If you're paying some monthly fee, it's because you subscribe to one of the pay channels like netflix or hulu.
>>
>>53688283
my bet is the channel he has is one of those pirate streams, i think it was called Mach tv, one time he didn't pay the guy and couple hours later stream was off, he paid and the guy activated the stream again.

He has access to pretty much every channel i can think off, we watched some soccer matches live and even HBO.
>>
File: 1454830977920.png (1 MB, 1177x1560) Image search: [Google]
1454830977920.png
1 MB, 1177x1560
>>53687981
Get a fire stick or amazon tv go on youtube and search how to install kodi the rest you should learn on your own
>>
File: 1416453109425.gif (875 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1416453109425.gif
875 KB, 220x220
Connect to my Plex server
>>
>>53688973

ill do it if you link me to a tutorial on how to do it, i literally got this Roku like an hour ago used from Craigslist, almost new the owner said he was moving and he used it for about 4 months.
>>
Why the fuck is the Roku so fuckin slow on the menu's? Searching videos on YouTube is a pain in the ass
>>
Make a Home Theater PC, OP. You can also buy a TV antenna that doesn't require internet access to use. Go to tvfool to figure out TV in your region.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.