[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: windows.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
windows.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: discusss everything related to windows

Is the recommended software in the wiki legit?
Is le common sense 2016 a false meme? If so, what antivirus should you use?
Why is it that Windows requires using lots of third party closed source proprietary software to actually work decently?
Are all pirated versions of windows part of a botnet?

Also comodo is terrible.
Total resource hog. Bloated.
>>
>>53678569
>Is le common sense 2016 a false meme?
As expected of a windows thread
>>
The free version of malwarebytes is the closest thing to an av you need in any up to date Windows system
>>
>linux users will look at this thread
>linux users will read "windows"
>linux users will click on the thread and post about how much better linux is than windows

Just watch! They can't help themselves.
>>
I was using Avira and it missed quite a bit of shit. What antivirus does /g/ recommend? Preferably one that is light weight. BitDefender?
>>
use google chorme add ABP (extension)
use 360 total security activate bitdefender and avira in it add malwarebytes...
and glasswire firewall or zoneAlarm firewall free...
u can use the original installation disc...then crack it or buy it...
n I think u will survive....lol
>>
Kaspersky or BitDefender?
>>
>>53678569
wow look at mister professional faggot and his proprietary software how does it feel to suckle the cockle of oh almighty corporations above you know man i am free i dont need no fucking proprietary software you know what the fuck do you even think about yourself how do you cope with living faglord like woo bravo your software is proprietary half full of shit you dont want and will never use and you have to pay for it woo congratulations senpai microsoft would be proud literally why would you even and how do you even live at this point fucking tell me mang is this what you want your kids to discover one day that you were A GODDAMN PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE MORON JACKING OFF ADOBE WITH HIS WALLET AS A CONDOM FUCK YOU MAN YOU ARE LITERALLY WORSE THAN UBUNTU SERIOUSLY MAN FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SHIT AND FUCK PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE
>>
>>53678569
>windows
kill yourself
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 295x237) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 295x237
This is now a Windows Hate Thread
>>
File: 1458583155809.jpg (9 KB, 322x321) Image search: [Google]
1458583155809.jpg
9 KB, 322x321
>>53678975
>>53680544
>>53680934
>>53678592
>>
Cool story OP

>> http://pastebin.com/RzmcT4pP
>>
>"le"
kill yourself
>>
File: 1455826514515..png (185 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1455826514515..png
185 KB, 1366x768
>>53678569
Fuck off with your poorly put together piece of shit spyware OS
>>
>>53678569
>Are all pirated versions of windows part of a botnet?
Nigger windows is a literal botnet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.