[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logitech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160324_155858.jpg (770 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_155858.jpg
770 KB, 1080x1920
Who here uses keypads? Just got a g13 and looking for shit to do with the LCD.
Is it any good for first person shooters?
>>
Had mine for about a year now and the keys feel so shitty I can't stand using it for anything but a couple of macros on vlc and the desktop. It's basically just a desk clock at this point
>>
>>53664849
I have one. Can't use it; it's not mechanical.
>>
>>53664849
Install MSI Afterburner and set it up to display FPS, temps, fan speed, etc. in the LCD display.
>>
>>53664849
works well on fallout 4
>>
I use a g13 but not for gaming, I use it for video editing and its pretty great. Sped up my process immeasurably and have it programmed with different macros for the various programmes I use.
>>
>>53664849
Do they make any designed to be used in the right hand?
>>
>>53666714

I think there's a Razer pad you can change the orientation. The G13 is easily nodded for left handed people tho.
>>
>>53666766
Can confirm, own one and love it.
>>
>>53666766
Haven't seen anything about changing the orientation on Razer options. Do you just chop off the thumbstick on the G13 and glue it to the other side?
>>
>>53666810

http://leadthink.blogspot.ie/2012/05/left-handed-g13-project.html

Seems a bit of work but I can't find any left handed pads which seems insane to me
>>
>>53664849
orbweaver for gaming. Replaced a dying Nostromo with it. Pretty happy with the mech switches.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.