[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OS Sterotypes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: kek.jpg (31 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
31 KB, 400x286
>OS users in technological relevance generalized

Windows users: rednecks - no clue of anything
Apple users: faggots - likes to be fucked in the ass
Linux users: grumpy & edgy - fed up with bullshit

>special cases
Windows:
-SysAdmins: Easy money *cha-ching*
>google search is your enemy
-Gaymer: look at them frags!! *dies* OMFG LAG!
>buying razer again and again after defunctioning hardware
Apple:
-Hipsters: I'm so unique *faps to mirror*
>no, you're not
-Music Producers: *farts into mic* *autotune*
>that's what your "music" sound like, actually
Linux:
-Minimalists: my OS is only 2mb in idle *twists nipples*
>now install program X so we can do Y. "what 4mb.. bloat". So what can you do if you install nothing but the basis? " I.. uhm.. look at the boot speed!!"
-Skiddie: "I'm so cool and intelligent!"
>got the script off the internet

sterotypical users. Post them & enjoy the virtual cringe effect.
>>
well you sure did start a thread

maybe not the wisest thing you've done today, but you did
>>
>>53653531
op what are you doing with your life? are you stuck in a situation? tell us op what is wrong?
>>
>>53653531
>enjoy the virtual cringe effect
I already am.
>>
>>53653720
should have been a fun thread.
Something different in a while, without putting something in the spotlight. Neutral and realistic.

Seems nobody can handle the truth.
>>
>>53653781

> nobody can handle the truth

or you typed out some incomprehensible bullshit with no respect for the english language
>>
There are mice in my house and my cats don't do anything about it.
I have caught 6
They have caught NONE
>>
>>53653781
>should have been a fun thread.

yeah... it just isn't funny op, im sorry.
>Something different in a while, without putting something in the spotlight. Neutral and realistic.

thats not how it comes across op, it just comes across as bitter.
>Seems nobody can handle the truth.
go outside and play op, you'll feel better
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x448
>>
>>53653887
>There are mice in my house and my cats don't do anything about it.

your cats attract the mice, because muh toxiplasma, keep your cat boxes as clean as possible, you mentioned six cats, you should have at least four or five litter boxes, keep them clean, get rid of the litter in plastic bags let the garbage haulers take it dont throw it around your house.

get some old fashioned mouse traps, set them with peanut butter. put them on the edges of walls, you should get them quickly.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.