[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /g/ hate Indians? They helped me out many times.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (33 KB, 804x136) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33 KB, 804x136
Why does /g/ hate Indians? They helped me out many times.
>>
nice try pajeet
>>
Pajeet, I know that's you.
>>
Poo in the code.
>>
>>53646772
Because you have 99% of them being apes and basically doing nothing and then you got the 1% that actually does something and are rich for it. Now go poo in the loo pajeet.
>>
>>53646772
They really have no fucking clue. You are essentially trusting people that got a degree without even touching a PC. They literally write code with a pen and pass the exam like that.
>>
There are different tiers, but the med students and engineers are fucking hard workers. It's too big a demographic to make broad generalizations unless your a /pol/ fagot.
>>
>>53646888
dumb trips. even we write programming exams with pen and paper
>>
>>53646772

Negative first hand or anecdotal experiences and stereotypes.

As someone said over in /pol/

>I give everyone a chance on a personal level
>but I'll treat everyone with generalisations unless proven otherwise by experience
>>
all of they are faggots incompetents and disgusting people
>>
Its just the contrarians and neckbeards from /pol/ ,nobody hates us in the real world.
>>
>>53647757
Generally friendly people and rich cultural history is a plus too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23_21-34-04.png (358 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23_21-34-04.png
358 KB, 1366x768
>>53647822
since this retarded shitposting meme started from /int/, I was at first sad that most of my posts just drowned out because of my flag being a magnet for shitposters but nah man it got to me, I love my country and if I am to get attention however negative it is I'd rather embrace it than yield to retards, If anything its a lot of (YOU)s and a lot of reporting.

I used to crop my uname in scrot threads before but now you'd find "aditya@jennifer" in everyone.

I give my rigs girl's names to clarify :)
I understand that this site's not serious business its just casual hate thrown around for the heck of it.
>>
>>53648038
>standard icons
>ubuntu
>DOCK
3/10
>>
>>53647757
>>53647822
these comments are true.
>>
>>53648038
well fuck you for saying what you just said you shit skinned pussy boi. nobody cares about your feelings
>>
>>53648059
that's not a DOCK its an xfce panel with transparency slider to max.
>>53648067
>>53648082
see what i mean by shitposting magnet
>>
>>53648103
you still don't get it. it's not your race it's YOU
>>
They steal our codemonkey IT jobs and generally lead to reduced wages.
That's all there is to it, yet that's a very bad thing from the perspective of someone who works as code monkey.
>>
>>53648121
and why do i care? keep giving me (YOU)s I'll stockpile and auction them off on ebay mate :)
>>
>>53648103
o i didnt even read everybody's shitposting already. im just playin. indian peeps are kewl. kewler than most. bomb food.
>>
>>53646772
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFf10wdYW70

"Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things."

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will”

“Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas”

This is why I hate indians, especially the people who defend them.
>>
>>53648161
so you'r mad that a poor guy made a vid about a DIY project and put some cheesy pep talk in it?
>>
>>53648218
The one about innovation specifically :^)
>>
>>53648137
You shouldn't fault them for trying to improve their situation in life.
>>
>>53648288
By actively ruining the lives of others.
>>
File: oUmleJX.png (753 KB, 1366x1372) Image search: [Google]
oUmleJX.png
753 KB, 1366x1372
>>53646772
P O O

I
N

L O O
>>
>>53646851
im DED!
>>
>>53648303
tell me why does that sound so much like a thing a commie would say?
i thought the west was a free market economy?

this is hypocrisy, capitalism was hunky dory until it benefited us but now when It's someone else's chance to benefit from it oh my god its the evilest thing in the world.
>>
>>53648303
Not their intention. If you are no better than an Indian monkey, maybe you should loose your job.
>>
>>53648374
>Accepting outsourced jobs
>Not their intention
They know full and well what they are doing.
>>53648352
It is, for the people, of course. Not some outsourced bullshit.
>>
>>53647631
I'd have to agree. We're talking about a country that's four times the size of the US. You're only going to hear about the worst from a country of that volume, just like foreigners do with the US.
>>
>>53646772
DESIGNATED DEFECATION DISTRICTS
>>
>>53648239
kek
>>
>>53648449
Sounds like you have a problem with globalization and your politicians. Pajeet is trying to make a living, not fuck you over personally.
>>
>>53648449
>>Accepting outsourced jobs
>>Not their intention
>They know full and well what they are doing.
You seem to think we like undercutting first worlders, we don't ask for low wages they are all that's offered to us.
and Multi National companies only think in terms of profits not your personal welfare.

If an opportunity comes my way I capitalise on it, I am not taking your job by force, I am simply the better tool for the job so they choose me over you.
I passed exams same as you, applied to the employer same as you, its not your call who gets hired.

You are simply too frustrated someone's surpassing you.
>>
>>53646772
lel
>>
>>53646772
>writes on WordPress tutorials, plugins and themes at BeginWP
>solving real problems.
Poo in loo.
>>
>>53648038
>shitposting meme
>SHITposting
ha
>:)
Dumb retard
>>
>>53648567
>I'm simply the better tool
Exactly. You're just a tool to undermine the opportunities of a nations people.
>>
>>53648558
>Have a problem with globalization
And Pajeet could get his country in order. Fuck globalization.
>>
I wonder if OP's phone number ever wound up on some street shitter's sucker list.

Those shitskins will autodial you ten times a day just trying to get you to pick up so they can try to sell you fake car insurance in broken english. Fuck India and everyone in it.
>>
>>53648708
Cry me a river commie, Money Never stops or Sleeps.
>>
File: indian poo in the loo shill.png (1 MB, 1853x1000) Image search: [Google]
indian poo in the loo shill.png
1 MB, 1853x1000
>>
>>53648038
mate, we're just shitposting, no need to get your jimmies in a rustle
>>
>>53648161
Sorry I don't get what are are trying to say. Are you saying that the the guy in the video is not being creative or innovative?
>>
>>53648757
>Money Never stops or Sleeps.
because its cover in cocaine
>>
>>53648038
>I give my rigs girl's names
Jesus are you that lonely?
Can't your parents like arrange a marriage for you or something?
>>
>>53651244
>Jesus are you that lonely?
I think you're forgetting where you are
>>
>>53651307
Oh yeah...
>>
They don't know how to use a toilet. They are literally subhuman.
>>
They're disgusting inside and out.
>>
>>53651244
lots of people give their cars girl's names why is it weird that I name my computers the same way.
Its a measure of loving something that's mine.
I care for it deeply because I built it myself.
>>
>>53651409
People who give their cars names aren't any better

You still didn't answer any of my questions
>>
>>53651439
I am barely old enough to get married(21) mate,give me a few more years to earn a bit'o money and get some savings then maybe.

I'd still name my machines like this :^) , my machines aren't my consorts they are my daughters.
>>
>>53651491
What do you do?

That's a sweet way to look at it I guess
>>
>>53651531
Management Consultancy
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.