[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a more worthless degree than Computer Science > protip,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pepe_0583.jpg (26 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
pepe_0583.jpg
26 KB, 396x385
Name a more worthless degree than Computer Science
> protip, you can't
>>
People like you are the reason Reddit is superior to 4chan now.

I hope you're happy.
>>
>>53645766
I wouldn't say superior, I would just say "the same". Because 4chan and reddit share the same cesspool now. Might as well give 4chan account creation and an up vote system.
>>
>>53645725
All degrees are worthless.
Intelligence is what is worthwhile.
>>
Gender Studies
>>
>>53645839
womyn studies
>>
>>53645803
Nah, Reddit still has niche communities. You can reasonably avoid idiots like the OP. With 4chan, you have no power over the shitposting. You literally have to wade through shit for the quality posts.

Don't lie to yourself - Reddit is the objectively better website for driven people.
>>
>>53645861
>don't lie to yourself

I truly have not ever visited reddit, I just spread reddit disinfo from the memes and content I've seen come from there. However, with the astoundingly fast decline of 4chan I may be popping my reddit cherry soon.

>inb4 4chan was never good

It was better than it is now, and that's a resounding and obvious fact.
>>
>>53645904
You can tailor Reddit to your personality more than you can tailor 4chan to your personality.

The breadth of the site is incredible. Do not believe the senseless hatred.
>>
>>53645725
Gender """"""""""""""""""""""""Science""""""""""""""""""""""""
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.