[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/arg/ - Argument General > amd vs nvidia >intel vs amd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458124867029.jpg (231 KB, 996x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458124867029.jpg
231 KB, 996x1600
/arg/ - Argument General

> amd vs nvidia
>intel vs amd
>memebook vs chinkpad
>iOS vs android
>winblows vs loonix

Ding ding ding. Fight
>>
>amd
>amd
>thinkpad
>iOS
>Windows

/thread
>>
ANDROID Rules,
I-cuck fools.
>>
people who take these arguments seriously only do so because they don't actually have any technical knowledge so they can only discuss "muhh graphics card is better than yours" and resort to meme arguments
>>
>>53644805
Enjoy upgrading to the new samshit every year
>>
>>53644829
This
>>
>nvidia sets the standard yet again. Maybe AMD will catch up in 6 months and cost $10 less
>implying amd is anywhere on intel's radar. They're probably more concerned about ARM than they are about amd
>memebook because servicing them is the easiest thing in the world and support is top notch. Issues with your distro? You and million other people have it and there's rich forum discussion. You have the Chickpad T420s-UV3021 model? Damn shame, the UV3022 that was only sold in Canada is the only one supported. Good luck figuring it out on your own.
>iOS wins here because Google doesn't give a fuck about Android anymore. Every release is a piss poor framework and they leave everything to 3rd party devs to fix everything.
>Windows for desktop, Linux for servers
>>
>>53644829
>>53644854
Argument is what /g/ is made of
>>
I only buy AMD but it's because of a combination of being lazy and not wanting to do a ton of research and not wanting to support the virtual monopoly on CPUs by buying Intel.

I realize this is tantamount to pissing in the ocean vs pissing in an ocean of piss, but it has to start somewhere, damn it.
>>
>>53644883
What a poor reason to buy from a company that hasn't released a flagship cup since 2012
>>
>>53644836
No, sir.... root / Cyanogen user.
Don't get me wrong, Apple makes nice stuff, but without freedom. I am free.
Enjoy your walled garden.
>>
>>53644545
amd wins on price, nvidia/intel on performance
thinkpad wins on everything
android more flexible/customizeable, iOS easier to use
same for lunix vs windows
>>
>amd
>amd
>thinkpad
>android
>linux

Also be sure to get a Topre mechanical keyboard, a mechanical watch, and $150+ headphones.
>>
>>53644545
I approve of this general.

>amd
>amd
>chinkpad
>android
>winblows
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.