[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever taken a logic or circuit design course?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: logic2.png (9 KB, 572x310) Image search: [Google]
logic2.png
9 KB, 572x310
Has anyone here ever taken a logic or circuit design course? How did you do?

I'm taking one now and I think I might be retarded. My professor just assigns us a book chapter and explains nothing, no exaggeration. I'm literally teaching myself from the textbook and having a hard time with it.
>>
bump you PC Magazine faggots
>>
Oh look, another retarded student who expects to be spoon fed everything.

Two options:
1) Put up
2) Shut up
>>
I taught myself in Minecraft.
>>
>>53639691
Another ricingfag pretending to know something.
>>
>>53639759

Hush, hush. There, there.

Here, have another spoonful of knowledge. Mmm. Is that nice? Yeah, that's right! Mmmmmmmm. Yum yum yum. Here comes the airplane, whoooooosh. Tasty knowledge with no effort applied!

Just drop out already.
>>
Just failed a test about this in uni...
>>
> professor just assigns us a book chapter and explains nothing
you is supposed to go to his office and ask questions about stuff you don't get since noone is asking questions in class. hes forcing you to ask him questions.
>>
>>53638747
>I'm literally teaching myself from the textbook and having a hard time with it.
Well, thats how university works. Professors are there to assist you but you do the main part, you are not in school anymore where you get everything spoonfed.
If you have trouble consult your professor or another source.
>>
>>53638747
>falling edge SR latch

What don't you understand?
>>
>>53640458
>falling edge

It's not even edge trigged. this is just an enable.
>>
File: 1458721384668_1.jpg (79 KB, 572x310) Image search: [Google]
1458721384668_1.jpg
79 KB, 572x310
>>
File: 1458709305532.jpg (84 KB, 789x642) Image search: [Google]
1458709305532.jpg
84 KB, 789x642
>>
File: 1458709259905.jpg (23 KB, 499x300) Image search: [Google]
1458709259905.jpg
23 KB, 499x300
>>
Yeah, it's really fun. We made a mips pipeline in vhdl.
>>
>>53642248
All this edge in the thread just triggered me
>>
>>53638747
>How did you do?
I passed :)
>>
>>53639844
just pass an exam without your dad paying your teachers beforehand already.
>>
>>53638747
>Has anyone here ever taken a logic or circuit design course?
Yes
>How did you do?
very well

>9 KB
Anonymous 03/23/16(Wed)01:23:04 No.53638747▶>>53640378 >>53640458 >>53642813
Has anyone here ever taken a logic or circuit design course? How did you do?

>I'm taking one now and I think I might be retarded.
>Omg!! I know right! The teacher is so dumb! The homework doesn't make any sense and the stuff we go over in class is NOTHING like the tests!! omg I hate this class so much!! I am really smart trust me, I am just doing shitty because of the PROFESSOR. It's all his fault, not mine!!!
>>
>>53638747
>How do you do it?

I would start by paying attention you fucking idiot
>>
>>53638747
Yes I have had courses like that.

>I'm literally teaching myself from the textbook
What the hell did you expect?
That he should hold your hand while he reads the book to you?

When they assign a book to you, it should be an aid to whatever they are teaching.

If your book sucks and want something better, I can recommend
Digital Design - Principles and Practices J. Wakerly.
It is VERY pedagogical, so it might be just your thing.
If you want more, either go for processor design books or HDL books (vhdl or verilog books).

In the case that your professor is incapable of teaching you anything, do the exercises in the books.
I don't know if you have a background in electronics or math, but both helps here.
>>
>>53642348
it's not a pulse generator, it's an edge detector
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.