[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fewer LTE bands than previous iPhones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: iphone5se-lead-1024x768.jpg (73 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
iphone5se-lead-1024x768.jpg
73 KB, 1024x768
>fewer LTE bands than previous iPhones
>>
Wow, samsung defense force is in full action.
You chinks better get with your S7 mini before its too late.
>>
>>53626090
Iphones are just so fucking ugly. They're supposed to be some design miracles yet almost any expensive phone from other manufacturer looks cleaner and prettier.
>>
>>53626090
IT'S ROSE GOLD
IT'S AWESOME
>>
>>53626197
It's been said before, but I'll say it again: They look like toys. Their large rounded edges, the chunky white bars on the back, the way the screen looks so tiny compared to the body size...it all looks like something built large and simple, both to appeal to immature eyes and to protect it from the negligence of immature hands.

The ironic thing is, that latter is completely wrong because no one is as good at shattering their phones as iPhone users.
>>
why do amerclaps have such shitty carriers?

here any phone works with literally any carrier.

I love the iPhone 5/s style circular volume buttons btw. Seriously considering this phone depending on how much it will costo around here.
>>
>>53626269
the rose gold looks so garish and childish, really reinforces that this is a minimally functional fashion accessory rather than a tool.
>>
>>53626197
>>53626303

You just have shit taste because the majority of people consider iPhone good looking phones including people that work with design.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 576x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 576x764
>>53626090
>starts at 400 USD

They're pretty nice. I love the design of the 5, 5s, and 5SE. The 6 is ugly, but I'm tempted to upgrade to a 6s plus because of the big screen and battery.

IF YOU CANT HANDLE DIFFERENT OPINIONS, NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO STOP READING THIS.

Android is absolute shit. Not only does it offer less security than winshit, it's laggy, buggy, and hideous. I haven't been able to find a single keyboard I like more than the iOS keyboard. Also, Android is purposefully designed to slow the phone to a snails pace when you encrypt it.

>if you tards actually cared about security and privacy, you'd use an iPhone and not use iCloud services.

Jailbreaking an iPhone gives you complete control over 99% of your device, but doesn't weaken security. It's only the tweaks you install that do that. Another advantage is that you don't have to sit with your thumbs up your asses to wait on the carrier to release updates. It's also impossible to accidentally brick an iPhone. Android is shit, and the only Android device I would ever consider buying is a nexus 6P (would use as a mini tablet). Everything else is shit.
>>
I hope Apple continues this SE line; there needs to be more compact phones. I'll just stick with my crappy Firefox phone though.
>>
File: 11.jpg (118 KB, 640x679) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
118 KB, 640x679
>>53626303
Exactly.

>>53626331
>a million flies can't be wrong!
>>
>>53626397
So you think THAT look good?

HAHHAHAHAHHA

Sure m8. Everyone is wrong, you are the enlightened one. Just like all the other special snowflake fedoras.
>>
>>53626397
at least pick a good phone holy shit..
>>
>>53626419
Yes it does look good. It's clean and consistent, overall pleasant to look at, unlike the iphone. It also doesn't waste space, unlike the iphone.
>>
>>53626436
Why don't you help me pick a good phone then, wise guy
>>
>>53626303
>no one is as good as shattering their phones as iPhone users

As someone who has worked at an electronics repair place, I saw mostly Samsung phones, especially the s5 and s6 and s6 edge. Those shatter so easily it's not even funny. This surprises me, since so many people use iPhones.
>>
File: HomerTab.jpg (18 KB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
HomerTab.jpg
18 KB, 275x206
>>53626197
I don't understand why people care about how there phone looks.

You buy it then immediately cover it up with a bulky case. The front of phones almost all look the same (all screen little bezel). Then to top it off, they live in your pocket 90% of the time.

Phones are such a meme its disgusting.
>>
>>53626523
Believe it or not, lot of sluts don't fuck poorfags who can't afford flagship phones.

>why would I want such materialistic sluts?

For sex, not marriage.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.