[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellas i live in a small house alone also have small living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hey fellas i live in a small house alone also have small living room(some kind of residence) and i decided to buy soundbar sound system but it has various price range, i will sell my ps4 soon to have additional budget and my ultimate aim is to experience movie theater quality in my living room at least so i see there are 5.1 soundbars about 400 dollars and 2.1s are about 100 dolar, does it worth to buy 5.1 models, will it have big impact on sound experience?

I took this pic to show what my living room is looking like
>>
sound bars only work to emulate surround speakers by doing all kinds of weird shit of bouncing the sound off of walls nearby. they do not work in every situation, and chances are will not work well in that setup.

in the end, get whatever you want. it will sound better than the tv speakers and thats all you will need
>>
There's an excellent article on the wirecutter on soundbars. Check it out famalam
>>
>>53619548
So you suggest me to classic tower style sound systems, i see that soundbars are not best choice from your words because i want to put my money on the best possible choice in the end

>>53619555
I will check it, thank you
>>
>>53619651
with such a small room and a small setup it wouldnt be worth spending the $700+ on a standalone system.

for your situation i would personally just get something like a good sound bar and maybe a sub. the surround sound effect is really hit or miss and it really isnt that great unless you have the right room setup and spend a lot of money on the bar
>>
>>53619764
Okay i get it, thank you
>>
>>53619492
You can get a 5.1 soundbar for $200 if you wait for a sale.
>>
>>53619764
>$700

Jesus Christ.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.