[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Applecucks will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 413x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 413x296
>Applecucks will defend this
>>
>>53615607
Whats your point? There are actual legitimate reasons to support this change. They will save space inside the phone by putting a smaller low-quality DAC there (ringtones dont require ultra HD stereo), and a high-quality DAC in the earphones
>>
>downgrading this hard
>muh paper thin phone
I hate people who use hardware as a piece of fashion.
>>
>>53615683
Yeah to hell with consumer CHOICE!!! F**K AESTHETICS!!! You people are RUINING TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!

Sent from my IBM Thinkpad R60
>>
>>53615659
>recharging your headphones
>implying you can tell the difference in DAC while using a phone to play MP3
>implying Apple will make headphones with high end DAC

Literally supporting the downfall of Europa
>>
>>53615659
>decreasing usability for size
Computers getting smaller and smaller are the result of technology getting smaller, and consumers liked what they saw. Apple saw that consumers liked having smaller computers and instead of the technology getting smaller being the reason that computers were so small, they shifted to computers being so small as to sacrifice performance, to satisfy consumers. Completely backwards thinking.
>>
>>53615725
The external DAC gives the ussr more choice, allowing them to chose their own one, fuckwit...

>>53615738
The DAC uses power from the lightning port
>>
>>53615725
Like they got much improved aesthetics. Stop talking shit. 3.5 jacks are bugging literally no one.
>>
A proper high quality DAC chip costs about 20 bucks. There is no choice. It either perfectly produces a signal, or it doesn't. There's absolutely no reason to remove it from the phone other than making it yet another 0.5mm thinner
>>
>>53615785
>proprietary

>>53615725
>4mm increase in thinness

Lmao
>>
listen to music anywhere that isn't home...
wtf is wrong with this world...
We don't need jack on these pocket pc
>>
aaand it didn't happen...
>>
>>53616865
It's easy to only listen to music at home when you never leave your house, huh anon.
>>
>>53617166
I prefer reading books or talking to people
>>
>>53617255
t. >•Le intellectual man
>>
File: .png (112 KB, 375x317) Image search: [Google]
.png
112 KB, 375x317
>>53617255
>I prefer to do these things with my time, therefore anyone that doesn't is wrong.
>>
>>53617270
I'm building the future right now anon, respect me please.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.