[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all you manlet Apple fags, New iPhone SE announced: 4"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image:42175.png (273 KB, 791x468) Image search: [Google]
image:42175.png
273 KB, 791x468
For all you manlet Apple fags, New iPhone SE announced: 4" screen and same processor(s) as the 6S.
>>
Why the hell did they go back to that shitty design and make the screen smaller again?

Should I just buy the 6S Plus then?
>>
>399$ price
Knowing faggot Europe it's probably going to be 550€ here. Gotta pay for the rapefugees somehow.
>>
>>53611586
That's actually pretty nice. This thing will sell pretty well and people will love the longer battery life, due to the smaller screen.

Not that i really care or will buy it, but i like that apple goes against this trend of bigger phones.
>>
>>53611614
It's not the new model, it's just an option. I like the size of the 6 so I'd got for that. 4 isn't bad though.
>>53611647
Yeah price is bullshit.
>>53611735
I quite like 5" but hate Apple. Feel like I hit the sweet spot with the Opx. Android, feels like iPhone 5 design wise. Looks great.
>>
>>53612001
>but hate Apple

Why? I never had anything apple related but also never was brainwashed by g crybabies to hate a company, i don't have anything to do with.
Apple sure does retarded things and people hate them, because they think that it influences android smartphones, well...
it doesn't. And also there are enough cheap androids that offer you any feature you want, for a good price.
>>
Oh, that's pretty cool.

Might consider one to replace my Windows Phone since the platform is kill.
>>
>>53611586
Take 1x iphone 5
Change home button
Remove speed restriction over LTE
Multiple price by 2
Call it 5SE

SE = sucker edition.
Fanbois will deny these
>>
>>53611614
How about Android you apple lover.
>>
>>53611586
1.Take iphone 4
2.Shove in a modern processor
3.Put a new pricetag
4.Wait for faggots to waste their money.
>>
>>53613611
>1.Take iphone 4
>2.Shove in a modern processor
>3.Cut price in half
>4.Wait for faggots to buy iyt.
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>53613611
more like:

1.take iPhone 6S
2.shove it in 5S case
3.reduce the price by 250$

I' buying it
>>
But they reinvented telephones with the A9, you dumbass
>>
>>53611647
>$399 for year old tech thats 2 years behind the competition

What the fuck Apple
>>
This is first Apple product I've seen in years I'm considering getting.
>>
>>53613695
>>53613753
Actually, I just thought about it and it's nice. I may buy one too.
>>
>>53613611
iphone 4/4s was probably the best
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.