[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you contributed to the Free Software Foundation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: santa.jpg (25 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
santa.jpg
25 KB, 443x332
What have you contributed to the Free Software Foundation?
>>
Moral incentive.
>>
Nothing. I want to contribute to free software but can't even talk to people on IRC because social anxiety.
>>
dank memes
>>
Spreading the word to the friends who use botnet Windows, proprietary software etc.
Now they think I'm neckbeard who won't get laid.
>>
>>53605645
Same, I don't even have internet friends.
>>
>>53605678
>>53605645
You have a friend now :^)
>>
>>53605631
Well I did try to convert my gf, who was a proprietary winbloat user.
I believe I managed to raise her awareness, and she probably helped her new bf install a couple free softwares on his laptop.

She left me, so I'm not there to guide her in this terrible and dangerous proprietary, non-free world, so I guess I failed.
>>
>>53605631
>What have you contributed to the Free Software Foundation?
>>
>>53605678
>>53605687
This is now the soundtrack of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8
>>
>>53605645
>can't even talk to people on IRC because social anxiety
kek are you for real?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.