[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are vacuums /g/ related? I need a vacuum, New or used doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Vacuums-2-Resized.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Vacuums-2-Resized.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1000
Are vacuums /g/ related?
I need a vacuum, New or used doesn't matter
what does /g/ recommend?
Also vacuum mods
>>
what is the Lenovo thinkpad version of Vacuums?
>>
>>53591711
Amazon has those "kinda broken" ones for cheap. I got a vacuum for half off for the cord rack was broken. Runs very well.
>>
>>53591711
Dyson are actually good upright vacuums.

Get miel or whatever it was I don't remember anymore for canister vacuum.

otherwise, be a cheap-ass and just get a hoover or something that you'll have to replace after a couple years.
>>
>>53591711
Get a Dyson :^)
>>
Any vacuum mods to make it 'suck' more?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
for cleaning floors, new vacuumes suck ass compared to old vacuumes

look on craigslist for an old kirby or a commercial sanitaire. I've been using a sanitaire like pic related thats about 50 years old and it sucks like a champion. can be had for cheap too

vacuums are one of those things that are made to be less durable than they used to be, the old ones never actually needed replacing.
>>
>>53591734
Miele or Metabo. Made to last for generations.
>>
Apple:Dyson::Lenovo:___________
>>
Shark Rotator senpai
>>
>>53591768
After I graduate uni with a mechE degree, dyson is the first place I want to go. Truly they are the innovators of Britain
>>
>>53591768
Mein Neger!
>>
>>53591711

SEBO
>>
Ordered this a week ago, waiting on it to arrive, I clean cars mobile, did I do good /g/??

It'll replace my aging Numatic Henry

http://en.lavorpro.com/products/view/windy-365-ir
>>
>>53591817
you forgot vorwerk
>>
>>53591810
Confirmed, Sanitaire or some older Eureka vacs are based.
>>
>>53591734
Dyson. Their shit sucks hard, which is great for cleaning, apparently.
>>
Reddit has good ama about vacuums. But it's reddit, so take what you will.
>>
It's amazing how much dyson is turning into Apple tbqh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FEgYoUIu6g
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (32 KB, 309x477) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
32 KB, 309x477
Get the Hitachi rp30y.
Used them at a boat yard where they got thrashed, and unlike all of the other vacs we used before them, they just kept choochin.
>>
Shop vacs are honestly too powerful for most home floors.
They have so much suction they can pull up carpet fibers and scratch floors. They can even pull the carpet away from the floor underneath and cause carpet nails to stick out. Gotta love that wet/dry feature though, its saved my bacon on a number of occasions.
>>
File: Henry-Hoover-Autosave.jpg (135 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Henry-Hoover-Autosave.jpg
135 KB, 960x960
>>
Dyson animal upright
>>
>>53592763
I have a based Henry, in green though not red. Really good suction from 580W 'eco' motor. Manual cord winder, not much in the way of additional features but is reliable and easily replaceable parts. Favorite of professional cleaners for a reason.
>>
Are bagless vacuums better?
>>
File: Backpack Vac.jpg (56 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Backpack Vac.jpg
56 KB, 800x800
These kinds of vacuums are the best vacuums you can buy. Dyson is overrated and is the apple of the vacuum world.
t. Custodian.
>>
>>53593560
Who are you going to call? GHOSTBUSTERS!
>>
Kirby Vacuums are just the best you can get.
>>
>>53593605
Memes aside every school and just about every company users them. They are industrial grade vacuums and can be bought for cheap second hand.
>>
>>53591827
Miele
>>
>>53593668
*uses
>>
>>53591711
>Also vacuum mods
Why not put a lawnmower engine in a vacuum? That thing would suck pretty much.
>>
File: oreck.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
oreck.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
Just works. Had mine for at least 10 years.
>>
File: 71lIt-iDaLL._SL1500_.jpg (94 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
71lIt-iDaLL._SL1500_.jpg
94 KB, 1500x1500
The best of the best. This shill kill the hitachi magic wand
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.