[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ how can I de-botnet the botnet? >inb4 you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1449465729451.jpg (879 KB, 3840x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449465729451.jpg
879 KB, 3840x1200
Hey /g/ how can I de-botnet the botnet?
>inb4 you can't
Ran DWS with everything checked,then used spybot to catch the remaining.Never used any microcuck account,not even local.Added tinfoil host files,blocked ipv6,and used custom registry tool to take over folders and delete them,like those in /systemapps.I know that spying shit is hardcoded into windows 10 binaries or dlls,but how can I reduce the spying to near zero?
>>
El bumperiño
>>
You can't
>>
>>53587971
what's the difference? unless you're dumb enough to use a kikerosoft account, the only thing they'll get is your ip address, and it's unlikely that will ever be connected to you. not to mention the unlikelihood of the information getting in the "wrong hands" in the first place
>>
>>53587971
Windows 10 is basically a rootkit that happens to double as an operating system. If Microsoft wants to read what you type with the built-in keyloggers—they exist, and they are why I nuked the OS from my hard drive—it will eventually find a way through using updates.

If you're not willing to uninstall Win 10 altogether, the best way to avoid the botnet is to unplug your computer and bury in concrete.
>>
File: hobbies_background.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
hobbies_background.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>53588314
I disabled the keylogger part though.Plus in addition i have spyshelter pro and keyscrambler premium which encrypts all the keystrokes too.Without a kikerosoft account as >>53588145 says,running DWS and Spyboybot,with a tinfoil host,dnscrypt,manual deletion of contactsupport/edge/feedback and all those crap and disabled updates,I think its bretty gud for me,and I dualboot into Manjaro if I'm doing sensitive shit.Haven't got any forced updates or bsod/ysod for months,not even ads like many /g/ fellas say.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.