[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me about programmers from India! How good/bad are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Raj.jpg (406 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Raj.jpg
406 KB, 600x900
Redpill me about programmers from India!
How good/bad are they compared to normal programmers? Are they just a meme? Greentext stories are also good.
>>
Paki here, in terms of skill, Indians are a grade below the typical paki and I'd say the typical paki is a grade below the average western programmer. I had the benefit of training as a programmer in the west and I rate myself better than most whites, the whites I work with are constantly referring to me for help with their code even though I've only been with the company a year.
>>
>>53586078

These are the programming power levels (essentially correlative to level of civil domestication) by race. They are also the approximate rankings of financial success, civilization level, criminality, and IQ. Indians and Slavs produce code of acceptable quality while still being cheap as hell.

Japanese == Koreans > Chinese > North Euros > Americans (whites) > Slavs > Indians > Arabs > Filipinos > Mexicans > East Africans > West Africans > Abos

I believe I have covered every race except Native Americans and South Euros. I haven't a clue where they would fall, but I imagine Amerindians fall around Mexicans and East Africans. Mediterraneans are likely too busy having sex and enjoying their lives and year round warm climate to worry about programming.

DISCLAIMER: This is a generalization, and entirely fictional. Do not accept this as biological fact unless you have real and proper evidence to.
>>
>>53586242
pakis are white though
>>
>>53586299
>East Asian programmers are good
nope
>>
hope you don't mind the office smelling like shit.
>>
>>53586325
Nah we're sort of fair but with a wheatish tinge
>>
>>53586325
and iceland people are transparent
>>
>>53586382
i mean racially white
>>
File: Welcome to India.png (593 KB, 813x658) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to India.png
593 KB, 813x658
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9rF4AFgoYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toL1tXrLA1c
>>
>>53586347
Explain the Samsung in your pocket, and the Chinese hackers walking right through American security. While I can't deny the disproportionate success of white programmers, I predict light skinned East Asians will ultimately achieve equal or greater success (due to marginally higher natural IQ) as China becomes more first world.
>>
>>53586383
And Greenland people are plants
>>
>>53586391
Not really. Caucasian, but their greatest claim to a civilized pedigree is the Persian empire, which collapsed due to Arab tribes unifying under Islam.
>>
>>53586447
>the Samsung in your pocket
haha
>>
>>53586470
>Not really. Caucasian
so racially white

also get wrecked, kafir
>>
>>53586475
I see your point though. My high ranking for them is more an opinion of their potential than based on concrete evidence. Whites are still dominant in programming quality and success.
>>
they do minimal work for minimal pay

you pay someone peanuts, etc
>>
>>53586485
>Anglo == Slav == Paki because they are "white"
Indians are Caucasian too, you realize. The "white race" is not really a race, but a collection of races under one label because Americans are lazy.
>>
>>53586517
yeah
you're most likely a weeb
>>
>>53586564
Actually not half as weeb as most of /g/ (DBZ was the shit when I was young though). Asians tend to be over represented in most high skill, high education jobs, so I extrapolated that to success in tech.
>>
One look at any coding help forum should tell you everything you need to know. Page after page of
>Please halp SOS I told my employer I am genious programmar quick I need to know how pointer works in C halp SOS - Patel
>>
>>53586299
Fucking weaboo
>>
>>53586977
>implying it wouldn't be "fucking [insert racial slur here]" unless whitey is listed as no. 1
>>
File: dsc00068_800x6001.jpg (68 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dsc00068_800x6001.jpg
68 KB, 800x600
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

PAY SHITTY SALARIES THEN YOU GET SHITTY CODE.

PAY PROGRAMMERS GOOD MONEY AND YOU ATTRACT THE BEST CODERS WHO PRODUCE THE BEST CODE.

BAD EXPERIENCES COME EXCLUSIVELY FROM LAZY FUCKS WHO READ 4HOUR WORK WEEK THINKING THEY CAN OUTSOURCE THEIR SHITTY JOBS TO CHEAP INDIANS WHILE THEY SMOKE WEED ON A BEACH IN THAILAND.
>>
Indian code is good
>>
Indian code is poo
>>
gas them all
>>
>>53587905
Nature is trying to gas them with plagues, but we keep sending them vaccines and medicine.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.