[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get Past iCloud Activation Lock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160319_173022.jpg (2 MB, 2268x4000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_173022.jpg
2 MB, 2268x4000
I recently purchased this iPhone 6 from a random person on eBay for around $200. I contacted the seller and they said they couldn't remember the email/password combo, so I am suspecting they stole it.

Now, I could start a dispute with PayPal, but I'd rather get this unlocked than go through all of that shit. So is there a way to bypass this or am I completely fucked?
>>
give it back jamal
an no, there is *NO* way to unlock this shit. it's ready to be thrown in the trash.
>>
>>53579627
okay, thanks friend

please direct me to the nearest trash can so I can throw this piece of shit away
>>
>>53579599
>$200 iPhone
>I am suspecting they stole it
It's worth a consideration, Sherlock.
>>
File: stolen_iphone.jpg (395 KB, 1263x1060) Image search: [Google]
stolen_iphone.jpg
395 KB, 1263x1060
>>53579599
>>
File: stolen iPhone nigger.jpg (214 KB, 1263x942) Image search: [Google]
stolen iPhone nigger.jpg
214 KB, 1263x942
>>53579599
consult the pic, Tyrone.
>>
>>53579648
I'm aware that everyone thinks I stole it, <3 you too anon
>>
GIVE IT BACK JAMAL!
>>
>rather get this unlocked
you can't. its tied to the imei number so even firmware reload won't work. force a change on the imei and it'll get blacklisted.

>a way to bypass this or am I completely fucked?
guess what. you got scammed out of $200.
>>
you people need to sage more, no need to bump this thread
>>
>>53579678
to paypal support it is
>>
>>53579672
Don't care if you stole it. But you should of know better that the phone was stolen in the first place before getting scammed by a thieving nigger
>>
>>53579676
>>
FBI, pls go
>>
>>53579599
Kareem, give it back.
>>
>>53579599
can we please start banning these idiots who spam the board with these threads?
>>
>>53579599
>a thread got deleted to make room for this
>>
File: IMG_0260.gif (327 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.gif
327 KB, 500x340
>>53579599
Promise I'm not a shill but you really shouldn't buy a used iPhone online except somewhere like Swappa that makes sellers confirm that the ESN/IMEI/iCloud is legit. Did you really think a $200 iPhone 6 was going to not be hot? I'd resell or dispute it and then go somewhere reputable. Alternatively you can do craigslist meets at your carrier's store and have them verify the device for you.
>>
>>53579599
Bruteforce. Other than that, theres no way.
Also, if you are going to try to bruteforce it, download the rockyou.txt or some other password lists and use them.
If you are unlucky, its gonna take you years or literally for ever to get access to the account. If you are lucky though, it can be quite fast (talking a few days or weeks)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.